airtran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Clyde,
I don't really care about this thread in particular, but to make a sweeping generalization about a company because you know one guy in a newhire class at a night freight company is ignorance, industrial strength.
Why would someone do it? There are about an infinite amount of answers. I know a newhire here who left night freight and has only a few years before retirement. Why? Ask him.
Left turn.

Clyde,

Actually 2 people from my class left, the UPS guy and another to SWA. They both had things in the works when they took the job at AirTran, so the writing was on the wall that they would leave when called by their new loves. It was probably an easy choice for them as AirTran wasn't their first choice to begin with and they had about 6 months on the job so they didn't give up a great seniority number. Also if AirTran wasn't their first choice then it was best for all that they moved on where they will be happy! They just gave 2 more guys/gals who really want the job the chance to come on down!

You know, I get really tired of people bad mouthing my airline when they know nothing about it. I can't speak to what motivates others to pursue another airline, or quit after six months. To each his own. I came here a little over four years ago and found a home. I enjoy those I work with. We have a fine group of people here. I have few complaints.

To all of those who look down on AirTran, by all means stay away. Stay far away. I don't want you here. If you like, if you feel so strongly that you are so superior, and would never stoop to applying here, you may send me your names by PM, and I will personally make sure that you are never called for an interview.

Good luck in all of your endeavors.

Vabb, you are one of about 7 or 8 guys who come out to bash AirTran, but you won't say where you work. Why don't you put your hair piece on and take your corvette for a drive shorty.

P.S. You will need to get some new material soon, that scab stuff won't apply for much longer.

XGmaninGA said:
send me your names by PM, and I will personally make sure that you are never called for an interview.

Are you also able to walk on water?

fletch717 said:
Vabb, you are one of about 7 or 8 guys who come out to bash AirTran, but you won't say where you work. Why don't you put your hair piece on and take your corvette for a drive shorty.

P.S. You will need to get some new material soon, that scab stuff won't apply for much longer.

Where do I work? I'm not going to say. Do you know why?

VABB: "I fly for XYZ airlines."

fletch717: "Oh no you don't, you're just saying that."

You are just some worthless loser pilot and the best you could do was get on with AirTran.

Just for the record, my airplane is quite larger than yours, as is my W2 earnings. What I make as a 4th year f/o is at least as much as your top captains pay.

Regarding the new material, is the Everglades stuff still acceptable? AirTran=ValueJet.

"Just for the record, my airplane is quite larger than yours, as is my W2 earnings. What I make as a 4th year f/o is at least as much as your top captains pay."

Yeah, and I bet your Dad could beat up my Dad. Big deal, my Mom beat up my Dad all the time.

Regarding the new material, is the Everglades stuff still acceptable? AirTran=ValueJet.

Yeah thats acceptable for someone, someone who knows absolutely nothing about aviation. So in that respect you should use it all the time.

by the way the highest paying 4th year fo pay of all US airlines is Northwest 747FO 133.00 Hr, which is a little less than 9 year Capt at AirTran.

[/QUOTE]

Latest resources

Back