• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

airtran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Although this seems to be funny and entertaining I sometimes wonder if management reads these boards. Im sure they probably do all the while saying to themselves these guys have too much time on their hands and were paying them more money then they deserve.

Remember that most people in management dont have a clue as to what we really do but lately they seem to be thinking that were worth less than our counterparts of years ago.

I have to wonder if this is our own fault for sounding off like school children from time to time. (myself included) I know it gets boring in the hotel rooms sometimes but what do you guys think. Perhaps we should clean it up. Hell no, that would be way to boring. Keep on keepin on. Yes Im currently bored myself.

Ty Webb said:
Hmmm, I wonder who would rather be . . . . me, flying an Airtran 73NG . . . .

Or you . . . . an anonymous coward who just wishes he was.

Back to your pizza delivery wagon. . . . .!

Is there really a difference between a pizza delivery wagon and AirTran?

Answer: the guy delivering the pizzas gets more respect.

Yank, hopefully you will loose that chip on your shoulder in retirement. You sound like an ex-morris guy still bitter about the buyout.

VABB said:
Is there really a difference between a pizza delivery wagon and AirTran?

Answer: the guy delivering the pizzas gets more respect.

That's not what your wife says, pizza boy!

For all AirTran pilot, it must feel good to be in your shoes.

Your airline is showing profits and things look good. But please do yourself a favor and show some humility, it will save you from looking like jacka$$es when Airtran falls on hard times. Yeah, Yeah, it will never happen because your so great, just like at United and TWA!

sluminginpit said:

Your airline is showing profits and things look good. But please do yourself a favor and show some humility, it will save you from looking like jacka$$es when Airtran falls on hard times.

Most Airtran pilots have been through multiple airline furloughs, and about half of the pilots here have been hired after 9/11, so you're "preaching to the choir".

Ty Webb said:
Most Airtran pilots have been through multiple airline furloughs, and about half of the pilots here have been hired after 9/11, so you're "preaching to the choir".

And the other half were hired pre-9/11, that being the EAL scabs that had no choice but to take the AirTran job at substandard wages and begin lowering the bar.

sluminginpit said:

Your airline is showing profits and things look good. But please do yourself a favor and show some humility, it will save you from looking like jacka$$es when Airtran falls on hard times. Yeah, Yeah, it will never happen because your so great, just like at United and TWA!

Everyone talks about how great AirTran is. The previous newhire class here at Brown showed one guy who left AirTran to come here.

Now, if AirTran is such great a place to work, why would anybody leave that place to go fly night freight?

Latest resources

Back