• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran would consider merger or carve out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jumpsat out of SDF last week and a SWA Captain told me Gary is waiting for the Citrus boys to strike and then eat em alive, no employees just the infrastructure. He wants ATL, the 737's, and Carribean service.

Lofty dreams at best.....

You should believe almost everything a SWA captain tells you. Some tend to think they are in the "know."

What an A hole. Sorry you had to listen to that during your jumpseat ride.

jumpsat out of SDF last week and a SWA Captain told me Gary is waiting for the Citrus boys to strike and then eat em alive, no employees just the infrastructure. He wants ATL, the 737's, and Carribean service.

Lofty dreams at best.....

You should have punched that Captain in the face (after you arrived at your destination of course). Best of luck to the Airtran peeps! Sorry about the Captain speaking out of line.

SWA will be flying into Atlanta soon enough, it is just a matter of whether it will be to ATL or another unnamed airport in the area.

What a doooshbag. Did he also happen to mention that one of us is bangin' his old lady, or was he clueless about that,too? Just curious. . . . It's not me, btw ;)

Last edited:
Never believe any rumor from:

Check Airman
Chief Pilots
Flight Info
Captains
Flight Attendants

In that order.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back