• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Web Survey

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At CAL our last survey only got 59% participation. Which can be a good or bad thing. If the naysayers and lazies dont participate then the vocal minority (hopefully the strongest union guys) get a run on the house. You guys have done a great job up to this point keep up the good work. We are all watching and wishing that we had your level of solidarity.

727DRV,thanks for the remainder;i didn't realise feb 8 is already around the corner.

You're welcome. It will be here before you know it.
If people aren't careful they will find themselves on a
trip without computer access and miss the deadline.
Or even if they are home, sometimes they get wrapped up in their everyday lives and forget to do it.
If everyone would just look at this as if it were the monthly bid we would get 95% or better participation.
If you have time to read this you should have time to take the survey.
Thanks to all of you for helping spread the word.

The survey is very simple, it takes all of 10 to 15 minutes. I filled it out the first day on an airport appreciation in bwi. But the capt. I was with then had no idea what it was. The guy I just flew with hadn't filled it out either. This pilot group is dying for solid leadership and a message. Let's hope those of us on this board aren't the only one's who give a hoot! My number one issue was fo pay, #2 was reserve/scheduling.

I filled out my NPA survey today. FO pay was also #1 for me. Make sure you also fill out the hat survey on the NPA website.

My #1 issue is scope,#2 f/o pay,#3 reserve,since i'm going back on reserve for what's gonna be a very long time.

Also volunteer if you can,not like this captain who told me today he doesn't have time to volunteer but plenty to tell me about that ski trip to Denver with friends.he had the nerve to add he hope we get a T/A soon for him to sign.
If that was for me,it would be pay cut for those who just want to seat on their @ss and enjoy the benefits of others' work,pay raise for those who care.i'm pretty sure the company would agree since they would be saving ton of money.

We're unified enough to force the revision and rejection of a T/A.

Agreed, but voting no is easy. Anyone that has a good working knowledge of the current contract (and half a brain) knows the TA was a POS. Yet 38% voted for it and the other 62% go about their business like everything is normal. Oh well.

When is this group going to wake up and start acting like they want a contract? Too busy picking up opentime I guess?

Where's the leverage? I don't see any.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back