• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Web Survey

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So, in your opinion, we're a unified group?

All I said is that he is misinformed to think we have anything approaching solidarity. Am I wrong?

Frog...

I understand why you would say what you did about being un-unified. Perhaps you say this because of the voter turnout numbers.

But realize this: Everytime you say those words to another AT pilot or speak those words publicly, it only serves to self-perpetuate the lie. Management wants you to keep saying those words because by doing so it serves to stir the pot of uncertainty.

I can tell you without a doubt that those days of splintering are over. The AT pilot group becomes more unified by the day. Reason: They now have the executive leadership they've been praying for and have begun to rally around that leadership. A BOD member told me that over 150 pilots have submitted notices of intent to volunteer for one of our many committees! Those numbers speak volumes. How many people expressed an interest to volunteer under the regime of AP? Not many. Unity is what lead to the defeat of two unsat. T/A's plus the impeachment of the President & Vice President and the firing of the Negotiating Committee.

Everyone I fly with gets to hear my solidarity speech if they want to. I finish by stating the obvious: If you haven't prepared your strike fund of at least 6 months worth of expenses, now is the time to do it. Hope that you don't have to use it, but be prepared in case you do. When Management knows we can weather at least a 6 month strike, then we'll have all the leverage we need.

In Unity!

DV

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back