AirTran Web Survey

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fmr727drvr

As a concerned AirTran pilot I urge everyone, including new hires to take the time to fill out this survey. I did it yesterday and it was pretty painless.
They are simple 1-5 rating and multiple choice questions as well as some essay type questions where you can really express your concerns, or share your ideas about what our negotiators should be focusing on going forward.
Let's show the new administration that we are behind them and want to take an active role in our futures.
As of today only 12.7% of the pilot group (206 pilots) have participated. As you are aware there are over 1600 of us now and we need to step up now or give up our right to complain in the future.
When we complained about the Wilson polling, MB and company responded with a simple poll that everyone can take part in. JUST DO IT!!
If you have any questions on how to get a ballot, log on to the union website and click the NPA Survey link on the home page. If you don't have access to the website for any reason call NPA offices during business hours at 404-559-7700 and the friendly office staff would be happy to help you.
The survey ends on Feb 8, but don't wait until the last minute because we all know what happens when we procrastinate.
Sorry about the rant but somebody had to say it.
Please take the survey today.

Agree 100%. We need to get good participation on this. Hopefully over 50%. We've got a good negotiating team and BOD now, so let's not disappoint them by not backing them up.

The thing that amazes me is the number of pilots that don't vote or take part in these things to get their voices heard. Then will complain and talk your ear off about how scheduling screwed them. We all need to look each other in the eye when those things start happening and ask, "Before you go any further, did you vote and participate in the process." We pilots have to start holding our fellow pilots accountable. Those that are voting and taking part in these surveys need to challenge your brotheren to do the same. No matter what your vote is, we all have to vote. This survey is a great start and has some good questions.

Lets get that $hitty FO pay up boys!!!

Not only that, let's make sure they hear us loud and clear that we are fed up with the bargain basement hotels the Company has changed us into over the last 10 months! Have you seen the latest FLICA announcement?

If AFA wants refridgerators and microwaves for the F/A's, then let them stay at these dumps while the pilots go to the business level properties that cater to a business clientele.

This is a safety of flight issue guys.

Not only that, let's make sure they hear us loud and clear that we are fed up with the bargain basement hotels the Company has changed us into over the last 10 months! Have you seen the latest FLICA announcement?

If AFA wants refridgerators and microwaves for the F/A's, then let them stay at these dumps while the pilots go to the business level properties that cater to a business clientele.

This is a safety of flight issue guys.

I'm with you all the way on this one.
I imagine they (FAs) also push for properties with smoking rooms. This is not helping the selection either.

Its too bad we cant require every pilot to complete the survey. If you don't fill out the survey we double your dues. If you don't fill out the survey you get a reserve line next month. If you don't fill out the survey YOU DON'T GET TO VOTE!

I bet if the union gave $2.00 to everyone who voted you would see 116% turnout. (I know I'd vote twice)

Its too bad we cant require every pilot to complete the survey. ----- If you don't fill out the survey YOU DON'T GET TO VOTE!

Well...since over 200 of "us" didn't see fit to vote on the TA (1 or 2 or whatever it was) last time I don't think that'd be a big sacrifice. I'd think that if you don't care enough to vote on a TA you shouldn't care enough to keep your job....

Well...since over 200 of "us" didn't see fit to vote on the TA (1 or 2 or whatever it was) last time I don't think that'd be a big sacrifice. I'd think that if you don't care enough to vote on a TA you shouldn't care enough to keep your job....

I guess we'll just have to double their dues and give the voters a kickback.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back