airTran Training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty,
Thanks for the good vibes. Only time will tell if I've made the right choice, but ever since I've been driving the bus I've wanted to fly for FedEx. We'll see. I'm looking forward to flying the -11 (already have a DC-10 type) since the avionics suite is so similar to the 717. The commute to ANC will be a killer for sure, but hopefully I'll be able to swing a bid to MEM ASAP.
I'll say that when I dropped by to inform our DoF he was nothing but professional and even congratulated me.
All the best to you and AAI.

Lame Lizard said:
XRAY,
I don't really know how it is at Airtran nor do I really care. The few pilots I know who work there are good guys. One hates it, the other says it is better than flying for a regional. They both say the company takes the cheapest way out of everything. So I must believe that includes training and hiring. Hell, even your own people on this board talk of how penny pinching they are. I agree though that your first mistake was listning to the likes of Ty Webb and some of the other bozo Airtran pilots on this board. -9 Capt and Bozley come to mind. It may suck in Atlanta where you are but be glad you don't work for Delta.

You just can't do it can you? STop your cheap shots at Air Tran. Face it Einstein, you DIDN'T GET HIRED! GET OVER IT! Trash talk about Air Tran will NOT get you hired! I'm glad to see the interview process works.

Now, on to your so called statement. First off, you're assuming that everyone here thinks you have friends, and that is not even remotely close! Second, I'm sure your flight attendant co-workers find your amusing tid bits to be funny, we don't. Now run along. The trailer needs some cleaning, and the weather in Milwaulkee is going to get bad again!

Hey, Don't be too harsh with poor ol' Einstein/Chuckie/Lamer/Lawwoman/TexasCrocthRot/Whatever . . .

Times have been tough for ol' Chuckie. He's not making it on the pay at Skyways, and his earnings from his second job- working behind the truck stop on Howell avenue- is hard on the knees and has left him a little out of sorts . . .

Ty Webb said:
Hey, Don't be too harsh with poor ol' Einstein/Chuckie/Lamer/Lawwoman/TexasCrocthRot/Whatever . . .

Times have been tough for ol' Chuckie. He's not making it on the pay at Skyways, and his earnings from his second job- working behind the truck stop on Howell avenue- is hard on the knees and has left him a little out of sorts . . .

Which is why most of us on this board call you an IDIOT.

AAAAH some things never change. I see Einstein/chuck is still a tool flaming away at Air Tran and DL.

737 Pylt said:
AAAAH some things never change. I see Einstein/chuck is still a tool flaming away at Air Tran and DL.

Last I heard it was a free country and I was free to speak my mind. You sir are a communist.

Phaedrus said:
Ty,
Thanks for the good vibes. Only time will tell if I've made the right choice, but ever since I've been driving the bus I've wanted to fly for FedEx. We'll see. I'm looking forward to flying the -11 (already have a DC-10 type) since the avionics suite is so similar to the 717. The commute to ANC will be a killer for sure, but hopefully I'll be able to swing a bid to MEM ASAP.
I'll say that when I dropped by to inform our DoF he was nothing but professional and even congratulated me.
All the best to you and AAI.

Phay Duude, ifn dat gonna be makin you happy bro, then all da best.

You jus gots to be keepin on wit postin stuff like.....................

"Gladness abounds as I bring glad tidings of my gladness for the gladness of the denizens of this board."

I aint knowin what it be meanin, but I be thinkin dat da chickies in MEM will be diggin dat. Duude, Im usin dat stuff on my next Philly layover!!!

AWWWWW YYYYEEAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

You jus gots to be keepin on wit postin stuff like.....................

Happiness be where you hang your hat. Uh, somethin' like that. Don't you go changin', you crazy cat, I'll be checkin' in on t' Citrus cats t' make aye they're keepin' t' haters at bay.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back