Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ty Webb

Hostage to Fortune
Hey, save for me a place at the Cancun Fox Bar, and I will make sure to wear my speedos under my uniform pants.

AirTran Airways' nonstop flights to Cancun will start December 15, 2005, with service from both Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and Tampa International Airport. Schedules and fares for the new service will be announced next month. The low-fare carrier hopes to soon receive approval for the addition of a Cancun route from Orlando International Airport.

Ty Webb said:
Hey, save for me a place at the Cancun Fox Bar, and I will make sure to wear my speedos under my uniform pants.

Duuuude, I guess like dat your wantin me to give your speedos back then....I gots to find me a good cleaner, Ty Guy, cause deres sum stains and stuff like dat in dere dat's kinda nasty.

Don't worry . . . . I bought a replacement "banana hammock" from the company store. . . . .

Great . . . that's all we need . . . . . majors flying routes that they can't make money on . . . . ducking their obligations in bankruptcy court . . . . . p!ssing away billions in an attempt to "keep marketshare" in market segments that they can't afford to serve . . .

Wanna play? I'll play all day.

Olympus593 said: "Great that all we need LCC flying international, the end is near..."

LCCs have been doing international for quite some time now. So I guess the end has already come and gone.

Last edited:
Pickle said:
Olympus593 said: "Great that all we need LCC flying international, the end is near..."

LCCs have been doing international for quite some time now. So I guess the end has already come and gone.

Let me correct myself all we need IS MORE LCC...Happy Now???

olympus593 said:
the end is near...

Duuuude, you gots keep on postin cause I'm diggin' dat babe in the blue swimmie! Ty Guy, I'm thinkin dat I'm keepin the speedo, Duude, y'know, just in case I can gimmie some a dat GOOOOOOOOOD Kharma babe....yeah!

Latest resources

Back