Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Page 2 of 208 TA2, Sec. 0 "definitions":

Duty period guarantee:

It references section 4.M.3.a and a 4.5 average day. I don't see how it relates to the above section, and why do we have a reference to average day, if average day is gone? Its either sloppy editing from the LFO or I am confused by the definition. Can someone explain?

Lear70,

You've done ALPA work, right?
Yes. Just shy of 5 years of it.

Humvee, I think it's just sloppy editing.

I'm SO appreciative that they scanned IMAGES of the T.A. to pdf instead of the actual document in .doc format. Have to print out an extra 60 pages at .20 cents a page to get a printed copy of it. Last time I was able to resize the font down to 10 and get it into a much smaller footprint... :(

Nice of them to not print copies again for us. That pretty much tells me they expect it to die, when they won't spend the money that every OTHER union in existence spends to give members readable copies to study...

Ahhh...found it. In the LFO 4.T.3.a is the average day reference. Not 4.M.3.a. Which evidently got looked over in the editing process, and is still in TA2. After two and a half years we are turning this into a rush job. Why?

Are you talking about the D's on the girl on the right in your avatar?

I'm sorry... I'm distracted. What were we talking about again?

Oh yeah, the T.A. ;)

No vote date yet, they're doing roadshows this week and next.

Humvee, they're rushing it because they know they're likely on the way out. Last stab at something they can attach their name to, especially since they will be in that upper pay category, unaffected by Scope or 100-seat jets in all likelihood, and want to "cash out".

I think I flew with him 3 weeks ago.

That dumbass sounds like Scott G. It has been proven scientifically that he is dumber than a box of rocks, and, if he and that FA wife of his ever reproduce, it will be a sad day for aviation, and a real shame. Probably the stupidest pilot ever to burn Jet-A, at least on-purpose.

Thankfully, there are only a few of his ilk left here.

I don't know personally of ANY Captains who are voting "yes" . . . . my numbers could be slanted, though, since I refuse to associate with the brain-dead, the scabs and, at the sake of sounding redundant, any of "Noel's Trolls".

In other words, no one with a brain or a conscience would vote for this concessionary p.o.s.

TW

Last edited:
That dumbass sounds like Scott G. It has been proven scientifically that he is dumber than a box of rocks, and, if he and that FA wife of his ever reproduce, it will be a sad day for aviation, and a real shame. Probably the stupidest pilot ever to burn Jet-A, at least on-purpose.

Thankfully, there are only a few of his ilk left here.

I don't know personally of ANY Captains who are voting "yes" . . . . my numbers could be slanted, though, since I refuse to associate with the brain-dead, the scabs and, at the sake of sounding redundant, any of "Noel's Trolls".

In other words, no one with a brain or a conscience would vote for this concessionary p.o.s.

TW

TY Please, make sure when you reference someone's name that there isn't more than one person with the same first name and last initial on the senority list. Unless you are talking about me. If you are talking about me, please contact me directly and voice your concerns. I have the same signin name on BD's web site. But I haven't married a FA, H*ll, I haven't seen any here that are even worth sleeping with let alone reporducing with.
Thanks Scott G. hopefully not the one you are referencing.

TY Please, make sure when you reference someone's name that there isn't more than one person with the same first name and last initial on the senority list.

Look at your knuckles. If they're not scraped up from dragging on the ground, you ain't him. ;)

Latest resources

Back