AirTran TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Ty,

If you don't have the decency to say "thanks" you could at least keep your mouth shut.

That is exactly how most Swapa pilots feel about the few over the top AirTran pilots on this forum. Hopefully your Merger committee is smarter than you sound.

Moderator hat on:

To 27 driver, post deleted due to personal attacks. Watch the personal attacks.

To Ty and others, watch the profanity.

For everyone who doesn't understand why one post was removed and not another, attacking a person who isn't on this board is not against the ToS (Ty's post about MH). Posts attacking EACH OTHER ON THIS BOARD is prohibited.

Further infractions will result in time off.

/mod
Didn't realize I attacked anyone. If I broke the rules I apologize. If I attacked anyone I apologize to them as well. I guess one less rum and coke when I am posting.

No biggie, it happens a lot when things get heated. It wasn't that bad or you'd have gotten a PM about it with specifics. The whole feminine hygiene products thing applied towards another poster.

Thanks,

Hey Ty,
That is exactly how most Swapa pilots feel about the few over the top AirTran pilots on this forum. Hopefully your Merger committee is smarter than you sound.

Hey Roughneck,

That is exactly how most AirTran pilots feel about the few over the top SWA pilots on this forum. Hopefully your Merger committee is smarter than you sound. :laugh:

PS., You haven't given us anything, Chief . . . And I'm not asking you for anything.

Last edited:
Hey muppets! yeah its not the best but SWA is a game changer!!!! If you dont like it leave, no one is forcing you to work here!!!!!!

You're going to fit right in over here. Don't raise your hand and try to fix things, just shut up and color or quit.

That usually solves everything.

Gup

I voted yes...It brought us up to our peers and past some. The problem with the few no voters is that they, as captains, were already near their peers so they had less of an up move in comparison to our FOs. The problem lies in the fact that many pilots are short sighted and can't see the agreement as a whole. These same short sighted pilots have no clue to what it takes to negotiate and don't realize the risk vs. reward formula when it comes to fighting for more. Fortunately for us 87% are level headed and realistic.

Max,

Who would you consider your "peers" to be? I guess WN wasn't on the list? ;)

Gup

Hey muppets! yeah its not the best but SWA is a game changer!!!! If you dont like it leave, no one is forcing you to work here!!!!!!

Wow....Im talking about hardline and fighting to get you more by calling mgmt and the unions bluff.....by sticking with my crap pay for another month to see a better TA and you come at me with that! "Just Leave" with all due respect good sir.......... F-off.

Some of the "gains" of this contract won't even be realized till months after this steaming pile is put into effect. Yes, some of us got a marginal raise...I got about $20 an hour...about $10-15 short of our friends at Alaska. The rates for our reserve year capt's are pretty bad though. The same goes for our senior guys. We got played at the table to a "T". Management negotiating teams will be talking about this at the country club for years. Where's my "13 %er" pin? It'll take the place of the 98% one that I proudly wore.

I can't wait till the first guy whines about being extended "due to IROPS" into TWO! of his days off. "Did you vote yes?"... "Of course."... "Then quit your bitching!"

Last edited:
And when was the last time a reserve at our company credited 70 hours? On a heavy month most hover around 100 hours credit, and fly 65- 70 hours. Is there a slow month here on reserve for the 717....havent seen one yet.

I'm at 73 hours of credit this month and the bastard's URP'd me the 17th. Most of my class mates are in the same general area. September was 73 hours. October was 86.

Reserve 737 FO.

Latest resources

Back