• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran TA Results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm proud of my former fellow pilots at the Trannie.

Since I am on first year pay and on RSV I am glad I don't have to take a pay cut. Good work. We called their bluff, now we will see what happens

MVR

Oh Yea!

Thanks to all of you no voters. This TA2.5.3.7 has no where to be in this company or union. And yes to you non voters, WTF. If you really don't give a Sheit, leave. Find somewhere else to not give a crap and sit.

Hey Lear70, do you think it might be possiable to retain your services in the next round of negotations. I'm not sure when that would be, but you have my vote and backing. I was not too far off your track when you were at Pinchnickle, I was at the Meslaba. You and I know that the scare tactics and threats are loud and large but in the end, the job still needs to get done and those that flinch first loose. My brother I am behind you 100%. I believe that you were a major contributer to a number of these NO voters.......AWESOME!

(whispered loudly) MehSAAAABAAAAAA! :) I loved it when that DTW controller would say that - too funny. :)

I will ALWAYS be available to the pilot group, no matter WHERE I'm hanging my hat for work (or maybe even without a hat). I'm not nearly the expert that Seth Rosen is, but I'm likely a little more "personally vested" in results than an outsider would be, and would be happy to lend my skills to whatever the task at hand.

Everyone needs to have an adult frosty beverage tonight and celebrate, then really start thinking of what you DO want in the next T.A. :beer:

The hard part is likely just beginning,,, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the company take a very entrenched position when mediation starts back up in the Spring.

Nice work boys and gals!!!!

Way to stand up for what you believe and trying not to let your fellow pilots (industry wide) down!!!!

Anything we can do to help.......let us know. We're all following this event quite closely. Special congrats to temporarily fallen hero, Lear for his work.

Last edited:
http://www.reuters.com/article/tnBasicIndustries-SP/idUSN2137514120070921

AirTran pilots reject tentative labor deal
Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:10pm EDT
CHICAGO, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Pilots at AirTran Airways, a unit of AirTran Holdings (AAI.N: Quote, Profile, Research), have voted to reject a tentative labor agreement reached last month, an airline spokesman said on Friday.
AirTran said the pilots voted 788 to 496 against the contract. AirTran said it is ready to return to the bargaining table with the workers union, the National Pilots Association.
--

Good News! Lets get it done and put this all behind us. :)

Last edited:
"Since I am on first year pay and on RSV I am glad I don't have to take a pay cut"

You didn't read the contract!

Good job guys! They really only need to fix 3-5 things and it would be ok.
1.-Scope (why cant Airtran pilots fly them with a different pay rate for a 86 seat aircraft?)
2-Insurance
3-Reserve
4-1st year pay

"Since I am on first year pay and on RSV I am glad I don't have to take a pay cut"

You didn't read the contract!

The pay rate wouldn't have changed for him but his monthly credit on RSV would have been much lower. I'd guess that's what he meant.

Latest resources

Back