• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Studies B717 replacements

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty has been Ty for 12 years. I'm not changing who I am.

I have also stepped up, yet again, to help the Pilot Group. I've probably donated more time and money to help our fellow pilots in just the past year than you have in your entire worthless life, so spare me your sanctimonious bullsh!!t.
Not even close, Oscar Meyer (thanks Tranny buds), but keep trying. You aren't much more than a legend in your own mind-not really much a feat, considering that pea-brain of yours. 12 years-next year you will be a teenager! Yeh, don't change-who really cares-it's a small world. We all know your type. Pompuss lil 'look at me' rj driver-for-life.

You remind me of Jimmy on Seinfeld. You remember, the gym idiot who talks in 3rd person. As far as the giving thing-you aren't even in the same league, rookie. But, keep trying! Unlike you, I see no need to remind everybody, everyday of things like giving/tithing-you become a very small person. Guess you'll always small, Tranny Boy!

Good luck with the puberty thing! You'll love it when your voice changes, if it ever does.
.................................................................:smash:<-Life
Now go back to your coloring book. Poor lil Ty->:bawling:

Last edited:
It sounds to me like some posturing, they are trying to get something from Boeing in order to keep them as a customer. The statement about; "not ruling out a new aircraft from Boeing" sounds like a shot across the bow. They are looking for reduced lease rates, better financing terms for new planes, extended warranties or something from Boeing. It would be a monumental pain in the rear to replace an entire fleet type without some massive benefits. Maybe they are trying to play Canadair off against Boeing and Embraer. AAI is smart this way, they tend to negotiate good deals on planes during tough times for aircraft manufacturers.

blah, blah, blah{/QUOte] I guess we can two to the S.I.T. list, you and your brother George.
Speak English, 'Jimmy.' Don't know George, never met him, never will. I thought he was one of YOUR brothers at Tranny. Guess, your true thoughts have slipped out. Not so united, huh. I do not really care.

Take my first advice. It'll keep you from getting blindsided by that gaping blindspot with which you walk thru life.

S.I.T? Never mind, your answer would be unintelligible...again. :confused:

You obviously just don't get it. Id love to make a contribution to help those guys out. I support our pilot group 100%. Thats why id be the first two vote for a strike, and Ill be the first to vote a sh!% contract down. But Im not going to contribute any of my money to a program that your involved with.
What a cheap-a$$ excuse. Seriously? Really? You're going to hold back support for people in need based on whether you like who's running the program?

Sounds a lot like the people who had previous issues with ALPA who are now withholding paying dues (and thus depriving themselves of a vote), because they don't like who's running their union these days.

Hint: "Defeatism". Look it up.

Actions say a lot about a person. Even on web forums. When you figure that out. Then maybe Ill donate to help those guys out.
Yes, actions say a lot about a person. Even on web forums. That is why Ty (and others) don't really take anything you say now very seriously. We all remember your management pandering from the first day you showed up, brown nosing in the school house, and even now being VERY careful how you speak on here not to mess up those future check airman possibilities...

Yes, we have your number, too.

Originally Posted by Ty Webb
Ty has been Ty for 12 years. I'm not changing who I am.

I have also stepped up, yet again, to help the Pilot Group. I've probably donated more time and money to help our fellow pilots in just the past year than you have in your entire worthless life, so spare me your sanctimonious bullsh!!t.

Not even close, Oscar Meyer (thanks Tranny buds), but keep trying.
Ummm, yes, he most certainly has donated more time and effort to help our pilots than most other pilots on this board ever will. He's one of the main reasons we have a crisis fund in place now. He's also one of the primary reasons that people like GT1900 will soon be unable to pick and choose reasons not to contribute. It's called a MANDATORY ASSESSMENT and it's going to MemRat next week.

So keep up the bashing,,, and the excuses not to help,,, all from the safety of your keyboard.

"will soon be unable to pick and choose reasons not to contribute. It's called a MANDATORY ASSESSMENT and it's going to MemRat next week."

Thats precisely the reason I'll be voting NO.

RV

"will soon be unable to pick and choose reasons not to contribute. It's called a MANDATORY ASSESSMENT and it's going to MemRat next week."

Thats precisely the reason I'll be voting NO.

RV
You didn't support the last one, as memory serves... or much of ANYTHING ALPA has done since they've been on property.

Can't say as I'm surprised.

I'm contributing,and will vote YES.

Until you're in this position, you have no idea of the impact on your life and the lives of those who depend upon you when management comes head-hunting. I support our other hostages, and urge my fellow pilots to do the same!

Idiotic Pilot, more like it

Speak English, 'Jimmy.' Don't know George, never met him, never will.

Give it up. We know who you are. It wasn't that difficult to figure out.

S.I.T? Never mind, your answer would be unintelligible...again. :confused:

Those of us who need to know what it means, know it. And you have been noticed, and put on the list, and it doesn't have anything to do with flightinfo. 'Nuff said.

George Wins the Nobel Prize!

Those of us bed-wetters who need to know what it means, know it. And you have been noticed, and put on the Nobel Prize list, and we don't have anything to do with hetero sexual activities. 'Nuff said.
Nice fantasy world in that head of yours. There you have it, folks. In 3 or 4 short posts, his own words have shown us that this guy is DEFINITELY the type you should trust with your 'charitible' donations, young boys and small dogs. Well except for the the idle threats and the secret window-peeking society thing.

Jimmy, you are funny-strange, but funny. But you're growing real boring. I stand by my first statement that got your panties in a wad-the other guy is right. Stop sweatin it so much. You are beginning to sound delusional. And that is unsafe in our industry. But I helped steer you that way in an accelerated rate to get to the point more quickly-so don't sweat that too much, either. You could/should have just said 'Yep!' and pressed on.

Man, we've beat this horse deader than a door nail. You're right-'nuff said. Say Good-Nite Gracie!

Last edited:
Connecting Florida passengers through a hub like ATL may not be real profitable, but the nonstops from the Midwest and Northeast into Florida must be doing real well at $1.80/gal for Jet A. We must have added 30 point to point routes into Florida that byepass ATL over the last 2 years out of cities like PIT, MKE, IND, and CAK.

Again you miss my point......the Mickey crowd doesn't bring any revenue, especially since you, SWA, Jblu and allegiant are in a race to the death for how many people you can get through the Mouse's turnstyles.

Not a dig....just the truth.

Latest resources

Back