• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran strike vote

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not if you are an uninformed pilot and your only source of information is another uninformed pilot sitting next to you for 3 or 4 days. I think ALPA will do a pretty good job of getting some info to these uninformed pilots.

Not if you are an uninformed pilot and your only source of information is another uninformed pilot sitting next to you for 3 or 4 days. I think ALPA will do a pretty good job of getting some info to these uninformed pilots.

I would be very leery of ALPA if I was an Airtran pilot. ALPA sucks and has there own agenda. I do not think Airtran fits into there agenda. Take it for what it is worth.

Are you talking about ALPA National or ALPA at the local level?

If your asking me I say they are the same. JMO I saw ALPA ruin alot of lives to obtain there objective. ALL I am saying is for the Airtran pilots to be very leery... I wish you guys the best.

If your asking me I say they are the same. JMO I saw ALPA ruin alot of lives to obtain there objective. ALL I am saying is for the Airtran pilots to be very leery... I wish you guys the best.
For example....

A strike vote means absolutely nothing if you ask me. Many airlines have voted to strike before negotiations, but few actually have the balls to strike. But, if you do decided to actually strike I will support your efforts.

Latest resources

Back