• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Road show Pairings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's the same way at Northwest too. Doors closed and brakes released is considered an out time.
Yeah, we used to do that at PCL, so we'd pop the brake as soon as the door closed, then reset it.

If the door's closed, we should be getting paid. Hell, as far as I'm concerned, we should be getting our hourly rate from the second we duty-on, but I know that won't happen.

I just don't understand what we're getting back for a concession that runs 3-5 minutes every single flight you go over "core value" on... If we have to go to an industry average like that, fine, just compensate me for it somewhere else.

We're not hurting for cash, we're making money, there's no reason to give concessions.

Wanna talk to your NPA BoD member on Flightinfo.com?

BFL370 = RD = BoD Chair.

Enjoy.
We've been speculating on that. Current theory was that BFL370 was either senior management in MCO (because we know at least 2 of them read this board), or one of the BOD members who supported the T.A.

I had a pleasant conversation with RD last week, even with the T.A. being the elephant in the corner. I've talked to or had lunch/dinner/beers with 2 or 3 of the BOD members in the past year. Even AP presents very well, is very personable, and I'm sure is a great CA to fly a trip with. So when I say I mean no offense, I REALLY MEAN there's no offense intended, it's not personal, just the business of our careers.

But none of them have been able to explain to me just what's so good about this T.A. The alternative, staying at current book and going back in to negotiate it, is simply better than what they're proposing.

Your village called . . . . they want their Idiot back

Wanna talk to your NPA BoD member on Flightinfo.com?

BFL370 = RD = BoD Chair.

Enjoy.

Spoken like a true idiot.

Most of us who have been on this board for any period of time (9 years, in my case) know who the AirTran guys are . . . . . and BFL370 ain't RD.

hehe don't hate, Ty :)

RD = FLB717 and everyone knows that, including company.

He created BFL370 a while back to hide from company and now (rightfully so) from fellow pilots. If you ever heard the guy speak live, (and I know you have) it’s unmistakable.

Last edited:
I think you're mistaken. I would have told RD he'd look good in a cell next to Paris, not Parker :laugh:

Just finished a 4 day trip. I talked to every pilot I exchanged airplane with and none said they would vote yes. In fact same went on in the crew room 3 times I was there. Other than Special Ed and BoD guys I'm yet to meet one person who will vote yes for this TA.

This thing will die huge.

Ed are you BFL370 ?

If you receive e-mail updates from the NPA, expect to see the dates of the election posted sometime this week.

Latest resources

Back