• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Eastern guys are/were pricks to fly with....anyone remember B.M.? What an ass

There were a two guys with the initials B.M. who retired this year. The one that went to the training dept. is well-liked and well-respected, so I doubt you are talking about him.
:beer:

The other one, I got along fine with, but he was definitely "old school", like something out of "Airport 1972".

Did i see this correctly that they dont pay for your room during training?

i am assuming their logic is either:

a) ATL is the only domicile and you are technically in domicile during training; or
b) we're cheap bastards

frontier, midwest, et al (those other nationals with one domicile) are all the same.

i am assuming their logic is either:

a) ATL is the only domicile and you are technically in domicile during training; or
b) we're cheap bastards

frontier, midwest, et al (those other nationals with one domicile) are all the same.

Alaska is like that too and from what I hear Seattle is pretty pricey.

As for the cross wind thing. We had a procedure in the RJ to put on the Flight Controls page put up enough correction until the spoileron came up and that was it. Then they listened to all of us and realized that it was stupid and it was changed.

Caution the management has apparently now decided to use the same refrence material = Pilots suck, they are not special, 2 minute delay = sinner, do not take water, if a dog could control its bladder on a 2 hour flight we would not need pilots, the first report is always accurate = yell at the pilot, we need on time departures not arrivals. Seriously reconsider as I was at ASA for many years and turned down a great oppurtunity at another carrier after becoming intoxicated on the Citrus juice. I was eagerly anticipating a great contract not pay raise and we got neither. Life on reserve was not bad w/ the credit system but we apparently traded every good thing in our current contract to get unlimited jumpseats and no $25 fee. I have very sour grapes as I defended AAI against friends at other carriers and now I have to eat them. I know life could be worse as I see the soldiers headed away from their families but it's all about me right. Good luck to you.

Wow..a little pissy today?...no juice here brother. JB has the juice..Tranny is work work work... Fly safe.

Calm down Wood Pecker.... This is the same thing that happend in the last contract. Try to push through a bunch of crap and then get a contract this is decent.... We will get a decent contract....Well, unless a bunch of your pilots cave and then we only have ourselves to blame..

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back