Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Kharma Police

Don't mess with Texas
I don't care yes or no. We need to show the company and the NPA that we still have a voice in the direction of our union.

Just voted. What's everyone think about the chances of it passing? I haven't been flying much lately, so I don't know what people are saying out on the line.

No one seems to know about it on the line. After 4 days I found only 2 that knew a vote was coming, and not one person that that had an opinion about even IF they were going to vote.

Since over 200 didn't even vote on the TA's, I predict less than 40% turn out for this one. This vote is going to demonstrate a very anemic pilot group. More fodder for management being served up shortly. Sorry, the glass is way more than half empty from where I sit.

No one seems to know about it on the line. After 4 days I found only 2 that knew a vote was coming, and not one person that that had an opinion about even IF they were going to vote.

Since over 200 didn't even vote on the TA's, I predict less than 40% turn out for this one. This vote is going to demonstrate a very anemic pilot group. More fodder for management being served up shortly. Sorry, the glass is way more than half empty from where I sit.

What, does no one even have email? The NPA has sent a few different email updates about this thing. Guess the union better start getting everyone to update their contact info.

You're probably right about turnout, though. Getting 50% to even vote in rep elections is tough enough. Something like this probably will go unnoticed by most of the pilot group.

What, does no one even have email? The NPA has sent a few different email updates about this thing. Guess the union better start getting everyone to update their contact info.

You're probably right about turnout, though. Getting 50% to even vote in rep elections is tough enough. Something like this probably will go unnoticed by most of the pilot group.

What are you guys voting on?

Change to the C & BLs that would require a membership vote for LOAs.

I can see that your union has some problems comunicating with its membership, if they don't know a concessionary T/A vote is out. That is a serious problem. No wonder you want ALPA.

Concessionary TA vote? Huh? It's a bylaws change, not a TA vote.

But yes, we do need ALPA. :)

Latest resources

Back