AirTran pilots, it's time to vote!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LIKE MESA ALPA=SUCKS

NPA has sent emails after emails to everyone, so don't say they do not commuicate !! I hope they do press charges !! These pilots that were at the office need not know anything about what is in anyones files !!

Do you know what actually went on? From what I understand it is just a pissing contest between MB and someone from the NC that has gotten blown way out of proportion.

Yeah like NPA has enough money to buy enough toilet paper to wipe itself! You guys need to wake the F up! Wether it be ALPA, Teamster, TWU anything that gives you more resources. You dont even have enough money to grieve your grievences effectively. Dont be a joke to yourself. "ALPA sucks" just goes to show the idiocracy that exist with our fellow pilots. Its not always the union its sometimes you apethetic loser pilots that hand away everything. Yes I am an ALPA supporter. Yes I think Airtran would do better with ALPA resources. Must you go ALPA no. But for the love of GOD! Get a union in there that can actually spend the money on the group to do something. If ALPA is a toolbox NPA is only a nail and hammer. How many TA's have you shot down? Your management laughs and talks to you like your a joke. Its time to get some power behind your pilots. I dont think its your pilot group I think its the resources of your little pathetic union. If you had 10,000 pilots then you may have enough to run an effective in-house. Not now though.

Brother of a future furloughee,

Bigmeat

Yeah like NPA has enough money to buy enough toilet paper to wipe itself! You guys need to wake the F up! Wether it be ALPA, Teamster, TWU anything that gives you more resources. You dont even have enough money to grieve your grievences effectively. Dont be a joke to yourself. "ALPA sucks" just goes to show the idiocracy that exist with our fellow pilots. Its not always the union its sometimes you apethetic loser pilots that hand away everything. Yes I am an ALPA supporter. Yes I think Airtran would do better with ALPA resources. Must you go ALPA no. But for the love of GOD! Get a union in there that can actually spend the money on the group to do something. If ALPA is a toolbox NPA is only a nail and hammer. How many TA's have you shot down? Your management laughs and talks to you like your a joke. Its time to get some power behind your pilots. I dont think its your pilot group I think its the resources of your little pathetic union. If you had 10,000 pilots then you may have enough to run an effective in-house. Not now though.

Bigmeat

Yea!! what he said!

Bigmeat

Well said.

isnt United ALPA? What about USAIR? Most of the regionals are as well. Isnt MESA ALPA?
Yeah, all that ALPA money is certainly doing them so much good.
Unions are only as strong as the union members. The FOs make so little money that they could all lose their jobs and find that a lot easier than Captains. This is a refugee airline. A lot of the Captains are either too old to start new, came from other airlines, or just could not get hired by a good company. About 40% of the pilots still voted for that garbage TA.

Every pilot by now has a computer, has email. NPA has sent out many emails to all the pilots I know. Now, if people do not read the email=that is their fault, not NPA.

NEVER to ALPA

Latest resources

Back