Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Pilots, Informational Picketing!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I behind you too Lear. Keep it up. I'm disgusted with they way the NPA is treating you. Seems like your the only one on our side and they have completely shut you out. Pathetic.

Thanks, guys. It really means a lot...

There's a LOT of guys on our side. Many of them are starting to step up. Replacement leaders have stepped up and you'll have several options. The next 30 days is going to be VERY interesting.

I have every confidence, knowing how many signatures we currently have on the 2nd petition that has been "acknowledged as legal" by the NPA Legal Counsel, that we should be able to get the remaining ones we need this week.

For everyone, if you have not signed the 2nd recall petition and still wish to have representation who WILL actually represent you FIRMLY, FAIRLY, and FOCUSED, then please look around in Ops. You'll probably see one of us with a petition at a table or passing you in the hallway.

There's SO much more I wish I could tell you about what happened in D.C., and I originally said a recall right now might not be in our best interests but, after seeing what I saw and hearing what I've heard, I know we have no choice.

It takes just a minute of your time, and every signature brings us that much closer to the goal we need to have strong leadership, so PLEASE take a moment and help all of us help ourselves!

"There is a time for diplomacy and a time for action. Diplomacy is dead."

lear, I believe YOU not the NPA, those lying scumbags need to resign. Allen if you are reading this, you are a disgrace.

hey rich can we get some stickers printed "RECALL NOW"

I'd like to sign up for informational picketing in front of the NPA office.

Last edited:
lear, I believe YOU not the NPA, those lying scumbags need to resign. Allen if you are reading this, you are a disgrace.

hey rich can we get some stickers printed "RECALL NOW"

I'd like to sign up for informational picketing in front of the NPA office.

true dat!

When all is done and new leadership is voted in place I would not be surprised if the current BOD takes credit for galvenizing the pilot group. I do not like the fact that the pilot group does not have access to the union web site to voice its' opinion. The leadership has unlimited access and is not shy about providing their side. What about providing Lear access to provide his side of the story. Why didn't the BOD object profusely to the mediator's demands. Did the mediator object to Kolski's behavior?... what is the real story here? The pilot group is disgusted and is taking control of this situation. Looking forward to meeting the replacement prospects... looking forward to volunteering my time to helping making the union what it is supposed to be. I just ask for a complete audit of the finances for the past couple of years and for the results to be published to the membership. Let us see what our premiums have bought ofr the past couple of years. Shameful conference call and shameful leadership.

Again, Kolski made sure that dedicated people like Lear who are ready to step up and represent our pilots are silenced. He'll negotiate all day with management wanna-bes we got on BOD now. I'm sure they all gonna get "taken care off" later for their efforts to push the company's agenda. Mark my words, every single one of them will become check airmen or equivalent within a few years.

I wasn't sure I wanted to sign the recall petition right in the middle of all of this. But, after recent events in Washington regarding Lear70, I signed the recall petition. It is clear to me that the current leadership is either incompetent or completely out of touch with the pilot group.Both? We need leadership that will negotiate a fair contract for us. And I agree that the pilot group is becoming more unified.That's because we are fed up!

Latest resources

Back