• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Pilots Fired!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It is actually possible for a US citizen not to be born here you knew that right?

My English is almost as good as most Flightinfo.com users... Let's leave it at that for now...

Keeping the accent though, girls dig it.

Having a bad day there my friend?

FD

My English is almost as good as most Flightinfo.com users... Let's leave it at that for now...

Keeping the accent though, girls dig it.

Having a bad day there my friend?

FD

Not at all. I find it amusing when a poster calls somebody stupid while making a grade school grammatical error. :laugh:

C'mon buddy, I feel for you if you actually took my joke serious instead of for what it was... A joke....

Enough fun for me.

Cheers.
FD

C'mon buddy, I feel for you if you actually took my joke serious instead of for what it was... A joke....

Enough fun for me.

Cheers.
FD

No, I took your grade school level grammar as a joke...:laugh: , not your comment (although that was stupid TOO).

There is a reason I became a commercial pilot ya know.... ;)

Have a good one.
FD

No Pilot Will Be Left Behind!

Today your NPA leadership unanimously voted to ratify a Letter of Agreement ensuring the recall rights and benefits of your fellow probationary pilots. In response to the position by Management that the probationary pilots would be terminated in lieu of furlough, the Association reviewed its legal options and decided that the right thing for both parties was to sit down and negotiate. To that end, the Negotiating Committee was tasked with the objective of trying to achieve a consensual agreement. We will never leave our probationary pilots behind and were fully prepared to respond should it have been necessary. We hope that this issue is resolved once and for all.
While we are glad to move this matter off the front burner and to bring some closure, there is still much work to be done to improve the quality of life for our pilots. Your BOD is committed to addressing those concerns and will be focusing our efforts in that regard. Although the parties are in Section 6 negotiations, nothing prevents us from reaching agreement with the Company on quality of life improvements outside of Section 6 - just as we have done with this issue. As always, we will keep you informed of any new developments. The LOA will be published on the NPA website at www.npa-atl.org accompanied by a summary of the agreement, including an explanation of long-term leaves of absence, the new voluntary displacement provisions, furlough and leave benefits, and the addition of a zero-time line option for the bid period.
In Service,
Your NPA Board of Directors

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back