• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Pilots Fired!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Also, nothing against coach, but WHY does he stay onboard as ACTUAL WORKING PILOTS are being let go?

What are you kidding!! He is insane and an A$$whole

Hmmm, I never picked up on that.
Really, even the avatar from Brokeback Mountain didn't clue you in? You must be really dense, or in denial!
You must have one of those Gaydar systems or either you get hit on a bunch by homosexuals.

Yeah, well, when you're as handsome as I am, everyone wants some! Heh-heh.

Instead of having locker room fun about orientations.... why not focus on the fired new hires.... they are your rally point

just saying....

Last edited:
Gee Rez you'd think Tranny being union and all everything would be perfect?

Oh, that's right, they're not ALPA.

You should have warned them this would happen.

Where were you?

Look at the source.

Welcome aboard, newbie. May 2008? Wow, you've been on flightinfo for what, ten minutes? I've been here for ten years, and if I want to digress a little, I'm going to. When I want some sh!t outta you, I'll squeeze your neck.

Ty

Any idea what is going on with the union forum? I have not been able to log on in a couple days. Did the company file an injunction to try to stop us from talking to each other? They must think we are starting a revolution on that site or something.

I'm not sure there is really much left to say, at this point. I'll try to recap it here:

Management had squandered the goodwill of the pilot group over the last three years . . . . threatening to fire the probies and refusing to reduce their own bonuses has "sealed the deal". . . there is no way that any concessions will pass, nor would they do any good.

It's in the hands of Oil traders and Congress, at this point. Either it gets better, or it doesn't. We either we make it, or we don't, but there will be no concessions from the pilots (or any other labor group, I'm guessing). . . . a very expensive lesson to be be learned, to be sure.

Last edited:
Any idea what is going on with the union forum? I have not been able to log on in a couple days. Did the company file an injunction to try to stop us from talking to each other? They must think we are starting a revolution on that site or something.

I haven't been able to log on either. Not sure what the deal is.

Latest resources

Back