• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Pilots Fired!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
According to a member of management just two days ago, we would still be profitable with oil in the $115-$120/bbl range. Under $100/bbl, we'd be growing again.

In the end, AirTran will dish out a helping of concessions, served with furloughs, just like everyone else.

In the end, AirTran will dish out a helping of concessions, served with furloughs, just like everyone else.

Hey, everyone gets their prediction . . . here's mine:

In the end, McButt Nugget will scab, then be fired, but will continue to earn his living on his knees, in back of the "Adult Superstore"

Ty

Last edited:
According to a member of management just two days ago, we would still be profitable with oil in the $115-$120/bbl range. Under $100/bbl, we'd be growing again.

What he didn't tell you is, those numbers include the 10% paycut and furlough. He is correct on the growth figure too at 100/bbl but ...that is with the paycut.

Regardless, why are quoting your OUTSTANDING management team as a source of VALUABLE information? Are you a propaganda puppet or just Ty's standby guy when he can't drag a male FA back to his room.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hey, everyone gets their prediction . . . here's mine:

In the end, McButt Nugget will scab, then be fired, but will continue to earn his living on his knees, in back of the "Adult Superstore"

Ty

Seriously, is that the best you've got?

Hey, Uppercrud- Every one of your posts has some undercurrent of homosexuality . . . it was mildy entertaining at first, but the on-line world mirrors real life, and you, apparently, have some serious issues.

My advice to you is to avail yourself of whatever limited mental health services are available to you from your regional airline's COBRA insurance. . . . and to log-off your parent's computer, go outside, and get some fresh air. Take your Xanax . . . breathe in, breathe out. . . . .

Last edited:
Hey, Uppercrud- Every one of your posts has some undercurrent of homosexuality . . . it was mildy entertaining at first, but the on-line world mirrors real life, and you, apparently, have some serious issues.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Ok Mr. calling someone "McButt Nugget" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

God I can't stop laughing right now! Thanks:laugh::laugh:

Back to the subject, anyone else on here get asked to waive the 12 hour rule the last few days? Got asked twice in 2 hours (once while waiting near the runway for ground stop to end).

There is no way anyone of us should do anything beyond the contract. On top, no favors, never answer the phone (unless reserve or on duty), don't pick up open time, if and when this termination starts. And, for god sakes, reserve CAs don't fly fo position! I was asked many times on reserve, never did, and will be reserve again if this actually happens.

Also, nothing against coach, but WHY does he stay onboard as ACTUAL WORKING PILOTS are being let go?

Latest resources

Back