• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Pilots and Union Board Support Changing FAA Age 60 Rule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude, you are real cavilier thinking about your fellow pilots and willing to cut 'your career short by five years so they can enjoy life

"Dude":

Maybe you should try to use a little more logic and a lot less emotion. If you re-read my post, you would see that I'm not advocating "cutting anyone's career short by five years", I'm for keeping it what everyone signed up for . . . . . 60 and out.

If they want to change anything, then let the post-60 crowd be FO's.

What everyone signed up for 60 and out was based on flawed info in the 1960's. If we didn't change with the times, prohibition would still be on the books making overnights in BMI a living hell, women still couldn't vote and the Dixie flag would still be flying proud in the south. Nothing you can do to change it, its a comming.

What everyone signed up for 60 and out was based on flawed info in the 1960's.

What we signed up for was what we signed up for. You want change, change your Depends. :laugh:

Ride it out in the right seat. You might learn something. . . . . although I have my doubts.

and the Dixie flag would still be flying proud in the south.
Ummm, I don't know where the hell YOU'RE from, boy, but you can have my flag off my truck when you pry it out of my cold, dead hand.

P.S. In the other hand you'll find a sawed off 12-gauge that stays on the rack behind my head.

;)

There's no reasoning with "Sunking" . . . . he's down in St. Pete, wearing his cataract shades and Sansa-belt slacks, plotting some way back into the cockpit to pay for his hemmorhoid cream, his new dentures, and his third wife's boob job.

Latest resources

Back