• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran pilot with rollerbag wheel lights

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll bet his ERAU class ring has blinky little lights as well!

I thought only old flight attendants put wheels on their bags.

Really? Because I've seen plenty of pilots with rollerbags, myself included. It beats carrying your suitcase around the airport.

I work at the cia when not flying. I will look into it next week.

The Palm

Truly amazing.....Someone needs to call pro-standards. Do not drink with this man on overnights, do not answer your door at 2am if you are part of his crew, do not nap in the cockpit, do not give him a "room check" and most of all do not under any circumstances smell his finger if he asks you to.

Truly amazing.....Someone needs to call pro-standards. Do not drink with this man on overnights, do not answer your door at 2am if you are part of his crew, do not nap in the cockpit, do not give him a "room check" and most of all do not under any circumstances smell his finger if he asks you to.

:laugh:

I bet he had a skate board, spikey frosted hair, and an ipod too!

REALLY? There has got to be somthing better. LAME LAME LAME....

uuugh and i contributed to it....
I recall a recent thread on here about a JetBlue pilot matching that description however the skateboard was sticking out the top of the backpack he had on.

I've seen several lighted wheels on various pilot's bags. If my 8 year old gave me lighted wheels as a present, I would gladly put them on. In a few years that will be over and you will be dealing with a whole 'nother animal. Enjoy it while it lasts and roll the bag proudly. Y'all need to be sentenced to 20 years of surly teenagers for blowing sunshine up that guy's ...!

Latest resources

Back