• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran pilot with rollerbag wheel lights

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Honestly, who really cares. OMG! He had lights in the wheels, he had his tie loose, his hair was dyed, or spikey, he had a backpack, his shoes weren't shiny, he had a sticker on his bag...so he wasn't a 50 year old white male with gray hair, retired military, gun nut, Rush Limbaugh loving Fox News watcher, wearing his full uniform.
Run for the hills, some pilot does something different than another and somebody somewhere might think he's mildly unprofessional...the industry is coming to and END!!! Burn it down, burn it down, burn it down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I don't see what the problem is I would put them on my bag I think they are kind of neat. I'm tired of everything being the same every time I go to work.

and why is this on the Majors forum?

Air Tran is a Regional Airline.. Maybe a National... Certainly not a Major Airline

You guys worry about other people entirely too much. So the guy has wheels with lights in them, good for him.... what a rebel! Gesh!

I haven't seen a discussion this rad since high school. Now I'm going to buy some lighted wheels just to torque you guys off.

Mesa sucks

Latest resources

Back