• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran pilot with rollerbag wheel lights

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Since I took your mom there... Speaking of, how old are you?

How old am I?

Judging by your witty retort (mom jokes, really? ) and the fact that you clearly have no idea where San Juan is, I'd have to say you're around 16. The fart references in your profile are hilarious by the way. You must be the class clown in 10th grade homeroom.

Keep poking junior, you're doing a great job of showing your a$$.

Thread drift...back to the wheelie lights. Any pilot on here that thinks that its okay likes to play in the closet with his best friend...at night! Also if you are reading this your breath probably smells like homeless @ss and you like smelling your mothers farts. Before you accuse me of being in tenth grade dont that was in 92. Later....

Can't be too careful

We laugh, but some night when the concourse power fails, those without wheelie lights could suffer a horrible chain-reaction bag smashup, like motorists on a foggy interstate. Some heroic pilot may lead the survivors to safety by pushing his flashing rollaboard while they cling to his backpack. :cool:

Maybe the guy works for an LCC and not one of these really cool "Majors" like some of you base aces, so he can't afford a real cool "grille" like all the major playa ATL homeys. So he opts for some bling wheelies instead.

Maybe one of his wheelies had a blowout, so when he went to buy a new wheelie, the replacement blings were the same price. ( I was in the ASA store the other day, they are the same price.)

Maybe he just don't give a ************************* what the homeys on FI think.

Clippyrip...is it humanly possible for you to be any more retarded than you currently portray yourself to be? The D.O.T. definition of a Major airline is revenue exceeding $1 Billion per fiscal year. AirTran has done more than that for years now.

Take your personal agenda/vendetta back to the sandbox little man.

With Inflation don't you think this number should be much higher now??

I mean look at # of aircraft... # of operations.. # of bases...

You know... the real facts of aviation?

1 billion in revenue?? You might as well call several regional airlines MAJOR airlines then. If that is the only criteria.

With Inflation don't you think this number should be much higher now??

Even if you double it, we're still well over that number.

Latest resources

Back