• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran pilot with rollerbag wheel lights

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Honestly, who really cares. OMG! He had lights in the wheels, he had his tie loose, his hair was dyed, or spikey, he had a backpack, his shoes weren't shiny, he had a sticker on his bag...so he wasn't a 50 year old white male with gray hair, retired military, gun nut, Rush Limbaugh loving Fox News watcher, wearing his full uniform.
Run for the hills, some pilot does something different than another and somebody somewhere might think he's mildly unprofessional...the industry is coming to and END!!! Burn it down, burn it down, burn it down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said. These people worried about lighted wheels and ipods are simply rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. dumb asses.

Sooo.... should the industry re-regulate or not?? I can't find the answer anywhere on this thread.

Thanks in advance.....

Sooo.... should the industry re-regulate or not?? I can't find the answer anywhere on this thread.

Thanks in advance.....

Yes. You are welcome. Any airline with a certificate right now can remain flying(except Virgin America) and any future expansion will be run by the transportation department for approval. I don't think we need anymore NYC/Florida routes.... No new airlines...The bar has been set low enough by some already flying..

and why is this on the Majors forum?

Air Tran is a Regional Airline.. Maybe a National... Certainly not a Major Airline
The question is: Why are you on the Majors forum? You probably fly a C-172 Heavy. Maybe even an RJ Scooter. Go back to the sandbox. AirTran has been a Major airline for years now.

Did he at least have a rainbow sticker on his flight bag? ;)

Latest resources

Back