• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Pilot Reinstated

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's not the same as an Arbitration. I think he'll get the entire amount. The tax liability may be another issue.

There is case law that states that an OSHA back-pay award will be 'grossed up' to take into account an increase in tax liability that such an award would generate.

Ultra

Who are they? There's no chivalry in keeping these names secret. Before they fully burrow themselves into the ass of SWA management, they might just have to fly with me. Now wouldn't be fun?!

Is he the guy who was grounding airplanes full of passengers for scratchy windshields? Dind't the company put a mechanic on board of his EVERY flight so that they could deal with potential groundings at the outstations?

And he was doing that during contract negotiations.

He is back with full back pay and additional compensation. Hmm... I wonder if SW is going to just swallow that.

Is he the guy who was grounding airplanes full of passengers for scratchy windshields? Dind't the company put a mechanic on board of his EVERY flight so that they could deal with potential groundings at the outstations?

And he was doing that during contract negotiations.

He is back with full back pay and additional compensation. Hmm... I wonder if SW is going to just swallow that.

No and No and Yes.

Nice try Klaus!

BTW pilots do not ground planes, maintenance control would be the one doing that.

Last edited:
Deleted

Latest resources

Back