• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Pilot Reinstated

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Some of the same stooges that we in total and complete support of this action against this pilot are now management personnel with swa airlines..... maybe they are trying to import some of the MCO love that the airtran pilots have been dealing with for years.???
Great man. Great pilot. Great news.

The whistleblower law that pilots can use falls under OSHA. Seems silly, I know, but that's how it's done.

Because sometimes the FAA is complicent in the actions against pilots. It is actually a great law in pilots favor.

When someone is re-instated, is the reimbursement of money reduced by the amount of money he made outside of being off property, or is he do the full amount no matter what?

When someone is re-instated, is the reimbursement of money reduced by the amount of money he made outside of being off property, or is he do the full amount no matter what?

If it's a reinstatement through the grievance process, then it's reduced by the amount made elsewhere. In this case with an OSHA claim, I'm not really sure, though. I would imagine that it's the same, but you never know. They may want the company to pay anyway as a form of punishment.

If it's a reinstatement through the grievance process, then it's reduced by the amount made elsewhere. In this case with an OSHA claim, I'm not really sure, though. I would imagine that it's the same, but you never know. They may want the company to pay anyway as a form of punishment.

It's not the same as an Arbitration. I think he'll get the entire amount. The tax liability may be another issue.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back