• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran pilot arrested?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He's innocent until proven guilty. Period.
What I find disturbing is a TSA worker detecting alcohol in a brief encounter, which was not detected in a 10-15 minute van ride by four or five other people. C'mon!

FL717 said:
I understand your point now... and I agree with you 100%.

I also applaud your "innocent until proven guilty" stance. I as well am taking that approach, though I have alot of info as well. If and when he is proven guilty I will be the first to start throwing rocks.

The press just loves this kind of story, until it is proven false, at which point you'll never hear another word about it.

Pilots flying "under the influence" is a very serious issue, but in my 17 years of airline experience, it is a VERY rare occurrance that I've even heard about it, much less witnessed it. Most pilots are smart enough to realize that this is too easy a gig to screw up...........

If the guy is guilty, he should be punished, but only AFTER he's found guilty!

You guys that are crucifying him now will be singing a different tune if and when it's your turn with these idiots.

Boy, you guys are being kind of hard on the third to last line of defense now aren't you? ;)

(tsA, FAM/FFDO, Sidewinder)

More of a waste of my G. D hard earned money. Better privatize social security, or else gov't will rape me more! Funny as hell that it just so happens the year Soc. security runs out is the exact year I turn 65. Bush, will fix it, IMHO!

Latest resources

Back