AirTran Pilot Arrested!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You have your opinion and I have mine.

My opinion is based upon the principle of innocent until proven guilty. Your opinion is based upon wild-ass speculation. You should give your fellow pilots the benefit of the doubt instead of condemning them before the facts are in.

My opinion is based upon the principle of innocent until proven guilty. Your opinion is based upon wild-ass speculation. You should give your fellow pilots the benefit of the doubt instead of condemning them before the facts are in.

Ease up on the caffeine. Both parties are to blame, as I stated. I've also given him the benefit of the doubt to a degree, which you're unable to acknowledge. It's subtle, but its there.

My opinion is just that, an opinion. Unfortunately, you don't get to tell me what to think. Based upon the current report, I certainly am making my own assumptions, and it's subject to change as more details surface. It's free to speculate. My comments were fairly neutral, assigning blame to both as I see it. My personal experiences coupled with my knowledge of human behavior tells me that it played out fairly close to what I've stated.

I'll be happy to eat my words, but to refrain from any discussion to preserve a prestine image of the pilot without opinionated discussion is ridiculous. If you think the pilot waltzed through security and this chick just happen to have him arrested for no reason at all is what I'd call far-fetched and thats what you seem to be advocating.

BTW, your statement that your "opinion is based upon the principle of innocent until proven guilty," is NOT an opinion, but law.

Hee-haww! Hee-Haw! All hail the "F.I. Braying Jackass of the Week"

Ease up on the caffeine. Both parties are to blame, as I stated.

WTF . . . You, Sir, are an idiot. None of us knows what happened, period. It could have been his fault; it could have been her fault, it could have been a gross overreaction by one party, or both, but NO ONE KNOWS yet.

Hee-haww! Hee-Haw! All hail the "F.I. Braying Jackass of the Week", Amish Rakefight.

Who knows what really happened. I know it's overused, but fighting with TSA is a little like wrestling with a pig. You'll both get dirty and the pig will enjoy it.

What was she doing touching his stuff without asking him for his permission anyway? That's gotta be a violation of some kind of TSA protocol. The Colonel should file a complaint against her as well.

Fire with fire...

First, It explains that whoever hatched her and let her pick her name was an idiot and she seems to have not escaped that cycle of idiocy.

Second, it suggests that she is a member of a certain swarthy complected minority that feels they are owed something simply by virtue of their skin pigmentation.

An idiot with an out of proportion sense of entitlement and a default victim mentality. Bad combination.

"A mind is a terrible thing to waste."

You are a freakin Nastradamus. You are in the wrong damn business. Why would we ever research any information about anyone when we have people like you that can extrapolate so much information from someone's name. Who needs CSI? What are you doing flying airplanes? What a waste of good talent.

Lets see you gave us:

race
her mother was an idiot
her mentality
She is an idiot
She is "swarthy complected"
and the mindset of every person that possibly looks like her

What about the name Liam, Sam, Carrie?

There are cameras at every major airport security screening station in the country. For the authorities to rip this person out of the cockpit they probably covered themselves and checked the tapes. They also probably cross checked the stories w/ other passengers and other TSA agents. With all your psychic abilities use a little common sense its goes along way. Oh and by the way as former Marine I've worked with A LOT of Marine officers over the years if you guys don't think this guy could lose his cool you guys don't know what the F^%K you are talking about. Those guys don't like being told what to do. I've seen plenty of senior Marines physically assault AND DO WORSE to other Marines for "perceived disrespect."

Last edited:
WTF . . . You, Sir, are an idiot. None of us knows what happened, period. It could have been his fault; it could have been her fault, it could have been a gross overreaction by one party, or both, but NO ONE KNOWS yet.

Hee-haww! Hee-Haw! All hail the "F.I. Braying Jackass of the Week", Amish Rakefight.

Exactly.

I hope this guy gets acquitted and the TSA lectured to. However, reading some of these posts gives me deep cause for concern. I have been employed at AirTran for several years and find some decent people there and some of these decent people have vexing short comings......RACISM persists in their freaking red neck veins.

Latest resources

Back