AirTran Pay Cuts?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Smacktard

I swear I'm not starting this for grins and giggles, but I heard 'indirectly' (keep the source protected) from an AirTran pilot's wife that the pilot's were being asked to take a pay cut. Since I don't know any AirTran pilots, I figured I would go to the one true source that I know of...

Yea, but I heard from one of the pilot wives sister's babysitter that they can ask all they want. She said something to the effect of "want in one hand and crap in the other and see which one gets filled up first".:rolleyes:

FarginDooshbahg said:
Yea, but I heard from one of the pilot wives sister's babysitter that they can ask all they want. She said something to the effect of "want in one hand and crap in the other and see which one gets filled up first".:rolleyes:

I knew this was going to be the direction this thread went. That's what I get for asking.

Actually, for the record, management has asked for 12% in "improvements". How those are achieved are open to negotiations.
Scheduling, etc. etc. Pay cuts are just not in the cards given that we
are profitable, at the moment.

What? I thought you guys were making money hand over fist? Could it be that the planes are getting older and the employees gaining longevity? Will that add to your costs? You bet.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Smacktard said:
I knew this was going to be the direction this thread went. That's what I get for asking.

Then why ask?? It absoulutely amazes me that some of you can figure out how to turn on the computer, register and log into Flightinfo... but are too ignorant to use the search function.

Your post is ridiculous.

Smak--You nailin' some AirTran pilot's wife? I heard the Delta wives are too high mx... :p ;) TC

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back