• Southwest - .05
  • Jetblue - .34
  • NWA - .81
  • DL - .88
  • AA - .93
  • US - 1.01
  • AAI - 1.64 (up from .69 in June 2004) - 138% increase
  • Flyi - 1.73
I think there is a serious mgt/employee problem here. Ty has taken over the public relations/complaint department and posted a big fickle finger on his door.:)

It's the fault of the pilots. Cut their rates, they're overpaid anyway.

I'd be the first to admit, our customer service in ATL is the pits. Outstations vary, but Atlanta, fagetaboutit.

Giddyup...

-9Capt said:
I'd be the first to admit, our customer service in ATL is the pits. Outstations vary, but Atlanta, fagetaboutit.

Forget Customer service..... Hey -9Capt..... looking at your avatar begs the question

"Got Milk?".

I'd never leave the house...LOL!

I'd post the topless version but....

I've already been banned a few times and I'd rather not join our pal Ty in the penalty box.

-9Capt said:

Exactly, just like on our end of the concourse....look what the area you are hiring from....

My guess would be it has to do with the constant ATL 1.5 hr delay for ATC that happen EVERYDAY. Having Jumped on Air Tran, I've had nothing but a pleasant experience, but then I don't get annoyed when the csa comes on the PA to say our Wheels up is sometime in the far future.

Since Delta is spread across 3 hubs they are not as affected by it.

HoursHore said:
My guess would be it has to do with the constant ATL 1.5 hr delay for ATC that happen EVERYDAY. Having Jumped on Air Tran, I've had nothing but a pleasant experience, but then I don't get annoyed when the csa comes on the PA to say our Wheels up is sometime in the far future.

Since Delta is spread across 3 hubs they are not as affected by it.

I agree. This summer has been absolutely terrible in ATL. It rains/storms almost everyday. By 3:00 pm everyday there are delays, You can pretty much count on your flight being late if it is later in the afternoon or evening. ASA is in the same boat because they are also concentrated in ATL, but as mentioned above Delta has two other hubs that even out the delays to a manageable level.

T-Gates said:
So I stood there and raised holy hell with the agent and got a supervisor.

Sounds like you should have been on "Airline." Did you make her feel bad? Did you throw your weight around? I guess that's the norm for society today.

Did it ever occur to you that an airline oversells? Are we hearing the whole story?
You have a hard time with the word "business" I see. Someone else bought YOU a business class ticket and you take it out on a $7 per hour gate agent. Hopefully you called her an idiot.

You must be a joy to be around in any moderately uncomfortable situation.

The last (and I mean LAST) time I flew them was MSY-ATL-PHL as a full revenue paying passenger. We got to ATL and the 5 PM flight to PHL was backing out of the gate early. Most of the people on the flight from MSY were going to PHL. We were all stranded. The next flight was at around 11 PM. That got us into PHL well after midnight. Unfortunately, I had taken the train to the airport. The last train leaves at 12:12 AM. I deliberately booked the earlier flight, missing the last day of my conference so that I would arrive in PHL in ample time to get home and be fresh for work the next day. DH was on a trip. I was alone. The reaction of all agents was horrible. They could care less that I had no way home. They could care less that a woman had been raped at the PHL airport a week earlier when forced into a similar situation. Many others on the plane were in similar desparate situations. Unfortunately, none of us lived in similar areas--so there were no cab pool options.

I fly a lot for business and would never choose to fly them again.

I didn't register my complaint because it is obvious that they don't care. So you can add that and, in all probability, a lot more to the list!

HR Diva

Latest resources

Back