• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
twepilot said:
Moderator..

Please revoke lizzard enrollment on this site indefinately

RV

I'll second that! That worthless POS contributes nothing positive and is a royal pain in the ass!

Guys.....I think we all had enough of this guy. Taken care of.

LH

Longhorn said:
Guys.....I think we all had enough of this guy. Taken care of.

LH

Longhorn....Been overseas for 6 day trip, and come back to this.....(tear in my eye) I love you man, but you're not getting any of my bud light!

Real Numbers

there was 18 in the August 7th class. 10 to the 73 and 8 to the 717. Aug 28 will have 23 with 14 to the 717 and 9 to the 737. I guess block hours increased on the 717 so they added more new hires to the 717.

Also the plan is to hire 102 for the rest of the year NOT including the Aug 28th class.

skiandsurf said:
( didnt NWA rehire the captain that got fired for flying drunk.....sure they fired him, but they gave him a second chance.....but then again there CEO was caught with pot)

The CEO who agreed to re-hire that Captain and the CEO who got caught with pot were not the same CEO.

Tejas

Do you know how many times I've heard something that was a "done deal" at previous carriers? Here's a grain of salt.

AFcitrus said:
I just heard today that it is a done deal - papers have been seen. 10 aircraft is what I am told. That's another 100-110 pilots. I had previously heard from SG that 80 more pilots would be hired this year. I'm not sure if that 80 number is included in the 100-110 (I doubt it since we are still getting the 73's and need more pilots for those aircraft as well). Good news!!

Of all the bs on these web boards, please let this one be true...

One friggin biased indivdual.

Sledneck;

The word is that there will be about 100 +/- hires from now to the end of this year and about 300-350 for each of the next two years. We have approx. 50 more airplanes coming over the next 30 months so there will be alot of expansion. It's a really good riding surf board dude!

XRMEFLYER said:
Some Aussie company and I am very doubtful it will happen. Dead program that we need to be getting away from.

I heard that at the current fleet size they'd like to get away from it eventually. But with a 717 fleet of 100+ aircraft they're saying it's a keeper.

Latest resources

Back