Airtran MKE to PHX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bitter are we?
...for most of the guys, it has absolutely no bearing on what they do...there are a few in the schoolhouse, goin WHEW!...cuz they don't have to make a MASS CAT III, VNAV, etc course to teach any new partners in crime how to fly the 717 in a lil more advanced way...and when it comes down to it, we're all just folks tryin to get by...and we all know who the 5% dorkwadd, lazy, egotistical, hope-they-never-a-real-emergency 'pilots' are...oh, better finish this last beer, gotta a sim in 10 minutes...better eat my cookie too...

..there are a few in the schoolhouse, goin WHEW!...cuz they don't have to make a MASS CAT III, VNAV, etc course to teach any new partners in crime how to fly the 717 in a lil more advanced way...

so airtran is topgun for 717 operators? teaching you to fly the 717 faster and more dangerous. never, ever leave your wingman. if you think up there, you die!

so airtran is topgun for 717 operators? teaching you to fly the 717 faster and more dangerous. never, ever leave your wingman. if you think up there, you die!

My only regret is that I won't be able to fly with you.

Hey Citation,

Dude, that is hysterical! Made my day...

Don't let these clowns get you down. I've got an Tranny buddy who swore up and down 20 ways to Sunday that the Midwest deal was done.

He told me that after the %60 stock proffer that it was done, and no way could someone else come in, and that it was as good as selling the stock. When I told him I didn't think it quite worked that way, and that I'd bet NWA makes an offer, he just about bit my head off...how dare I go against the "Word of Joe".

Just remember, it ain't over till the Fat F/A sings...

Nu

It's amazing how wound up folks get over this shat. Some of youse guys been thru more than one airline to boot. Your fellow pilot is your friend, not an adversary or enemy and might actually help you get a job when your company goes down the ********************ter, which most do. (Who woulda ever thought PanAm,TWA,EAL,
Braniff,blah blah blah would have gone out?) The old adage that your copilot might be your next chief pilot is true. So boys, play nice.

You guys ever try fishing for fun?... It is rather more enjoyable... as opposed to spitting in fellow airman's faces. Who gives a rip.....probably best for everyone.... Now go spend time Tranny guys on the road show and reviewing the TA2.

Ya'll sound like a bunch of backpack toting..Doc Martin wearin..big watch sportin..greased up hair stylin RJ pukes......please.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back