• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran MKE to PHX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Northwest should cannibalize Midwest. Take the 717s and replace some of their DC-9s. Like ATA, a few years from now, Midwest will have wished they'd taken AirTran's offer. We're just getting cockblocked which is rather flattering.

Don't choke on your big head. ATA is much better off without AirTran.
My call sign in the Air Force was Tripod. Thanks for noticing. There's some Sen from Idaho who may be interested. Give him a call.

Northwest should cannibalize Midwest. Take the 717s and replace some of their DC-9s. Like ATA, a few years from now, Midwest will have wished they'd taken AirTran's offer. We're just getting cockblocked which is rather flattering.

shouldn't you worry about your crappy TA? the nostradamus's on here have been 100% wrong on the AirTran / Midwest merger so far, I expect that trend to continue in the future.

Now go run away, JL needs some Air Tran FO's down in MCO to carry his wallet around.

Our crappy TA has significantly higher pay rates than you will ever be presented at Midwest.

Our crappy TA has significantly higher pay rates than you will ever be presented at Midwest.

vote yes then.

are you beating your chest typing in this one upsmanship, midwest must die, crap? keep on bragging, tripod.

Actually, I have some scope issues. I know it is down on most people's wish list, but I have some per diem issues also. May seem trivial to some, but no per diem increase in a decade could be a showstopper. Uz militariez guyz likz our per diem. U knowz whats i'm talkinz about? It's okay. I'm a fledgling eubonics student. Bearz wit me.

AirTran execs can't close a deal. 0 for 2. You guys want to make it 0 for 3? Who's next?

It'll be 1 for 3 if we pass this TA. Good baseball batting average.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back