Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran MEC Chair message.

I thought PCL and Lear said it met the definitions under the fragmentation clause. What gives?

Britpilot is mistaken. There's lots of bad information floating around. The attorneys agree that the language applies to this situation, especially since the lease deal is directly with Delta instead of through Boeing.

Ahhh those same attorneys that have provided so much sage advice in the past?
They are as useful as tits on a bull.

Well, yes, lawyers do tend to be useless if you don't have the balls to actually use them.

Britpilolt, When you do cross the partition please let us know how you really feel before we push back from the gate. I would love to be able to find someone else sitting in the seat next to your miserable self.

And which lawyers were those PCL?
Ones paid by an organization who had zero motivation to facilitate things in an honest manner?

:bomb:

Actually we were told th:blush:at we would only be on this contract for a year as we would transisition to your contract in a year. That was two years ago. We were sold a pony.

Yeah, I was told I would upgrade in four years. It's the Airlines, believe it when you can bid it otherwise it's bullshiz.

Britpilolt, When you do cross the partition please let us know how you really feel before we push back from the gate. I would love to be able to find someone else sitting in the seat next to your miserable self.

Likewise.

And which lawyers were those PCL?
Ones paid by an organization who had zero motivation to facilitate things in an honest manner?

Might wanna curtail the use of that "H" word. Deception and duplicity are the words of the decade, so far.

"The road of good intentions has turned dry as a bone." -BS

Latest resources

Back