• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran marketing department sucks donkey balls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm sorry, but I think we have some Copyright infringement going on here.

" ATA, The largest Major Airline no one ever heard of." ...Was our slogan for years.

But, at ATA we sucked even better. Because, not only did no one know who we were, but the FEW that DID... thought we were AirTran.(!)

We won at being the Most Suckiest.

Whatever lame azz promotion the Pig Farmers from IND came up with only served to promote Airtran in the long run.

Yay! We sucked MORE! A new trend on FI..."Why MY Airline SUCKS more than yours."

( Buy My Product. Help a Brother out. (?) )

Captain DeadDick

Last edited:
Could be worse.............you could have a CEO who fancies himself not only the big cheese but a marketing genius as well and actually take both titles so that he can receive both salaries.

I feel a little UAL comin' on.

Last edited:
Yeah but NASCAR fans are brother and sister before they are husband and wife. Danica is a cutie. I like her on the side of my plane. I rub myself.

These Matt Ryan billboards in ATL are really making people want to fly AirTran...and all the no-name hockey players for the Thrashers:puke:

The Peyton Manning pic in our "altitudes" newsletter when we first started service to IND with Manning on the flight deck wearing a Captain's hat was major lame:cool:

Danica Patrick drives cars?

You mean the cute little slogans and digs on the the sides of the catering trucks and busses isn't working....that's a shame....it seemed so effective!!

"Go ahead and wave at our "smiling" crewmembers....yeah right!!

Latest resources

Back