• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Management Still Demanding Concessions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Two weeks ago a senior SWA Captain told me emphatically "We're buying Air Tran!", when I asked him what was going on at LUV.

FWIW.

here are our demands, captains make 500k per year, fos make 300k per year,15 days off per month, b fund contribution 20% of gross, $ for $ match in 401k up to maximum, $5 per hour perdeim, no backside of clock flying if you do its 200% of pay, every hour over 78 is paid at 150%, sick pay acrual to be 10 hrs per month, 12 weeks vacation per year, just to start there is much more..... Fly safe guys and for the love of GOD GROW SOME BALLS!!!!!!!!!

15 days off per month, b fund contribution 20% of gross, $ for $ match in 401k up to maximum, $5 per hour perdeim, no backside of clock flying if you do its 200% of pay, every hour over 78 is paid at 150%,
Actually, that part isn't bad at all... I know you were being facetious, but I like it! :)

Two weeks ago a senior SWA Captain told me emphatically "We're buying Air Tran!", when I asked him what was going on at LUV.

FWIW.

Yeah, because those "senior Captains" always know what's going on at corporate HQ. :rolleyes:

I heard it's a done deal. As soon as we ratify AirTran management's best and final TA offer, they're going to announce a DOH senority merger.

Latest resources

Back