• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran management pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What about Tabor and Carol in planning-scheduling. I heard a rumor that SWA LUVs them. Please please please tell me not true or God be with us all!!!

Name the spawns of satin.

Sorry, but both companies monitor this forum, and naming names could be grounds for discipline. Just ask the next AirTran pilot you see in the terminal. Everyone will name the same names.

Since I don't work for AirTran anymore, I can share that the aforementioned Tabor would fall squarely into the don't-want-in-SWA-management column. Is Floy still in the flight department? He'd be one I'd keep.

Since I don't work for AirTran anymore, I can share that the aforementioned Tabor would fall squarely into the don't-want-in-SWA-management column. Is Floy still in the flight department? He'd be one I'd keep.

I don't even work nor have interviewed at AT....and he treated me real well...top notch guy!!

It might be a good idea for you SWAPA guys to get in front of this train now while there is still time.

Suggestion: Quietly arrange an unofficial dinner meeting with our MEC Vice Chairman and Secretary/Treasurer in either of their home cities (one will fly to the other). They are both straight shooters and will tell you exactly how it is. They don't play politics.

Don't bother wasting your breath or time with the MEC Chairman. He is a non-line-flying politician who is about as out of touch as one can get and is only interested in feathering his own nest. You will never get a straight answer out of him.

Last edited:
It might be a good idea for you SWAPA guys to get in front of this train now while there is still time.

Suggestion: Quietly arrange an unofficial dinner meeting with our MEC Vice Chairman and Secretary/Treasurer in either of their home cities (one will fly to the other). They are both straight shooters and will tell you exactly how it is. They don't play politics.

Don't bother wasting your breath or time with the MEC Chairman. He is a non-line-flying politician who is about as out of touch as one can get and is only interested in feathering his own nest. You will never get a straight answer out of him.

Yep, spot on.

Isn't the MEC an elected position?

If he is out of touch and a "non" pilot how the heck did he come to represent you guys?

Gup

On a side note, you might consider changing your avatar. Pretty sure you aren't ALPA anymore.

They're ALPA until complete operational merger, or until the NMB decides that we are to be to the sole administer of their contract. There are a few different instances where this could happen. If (when?) it does, SWAPA will be required to manage their contract. Separate, temporary by-laws.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back