• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran management pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't remember making a friend request so no big deal there.
I'm not on trial so I'm not going to bow to your demands, sorry fella.
Believe what you want to believe, make some phone calls champ, then put on one of your Kenny G CD's and find your happy place.

I rest my case. On Trial? You made the claim, back it up. Spoken like a true politician. No facts but baseless claims.

Like I said, believe what you want to believe regarding my "baseless" claims.
Everything is cool, nobody lies or misleads, try the Greatest Hits CD next.

Like I said, believe what you want to believe regarding my "baseless" claims.
Everything is cool, nobody lies or misleads, try the Greatest Hits CD next.

What a mature responce. First you can't answer a question based on your claims and your new responce is " It's cool. nobody lies or misleads" and then you try to take a dig at what you preceive to be my musical tastes? What is this the 3rd grade? You really do give Airtran pilots a bad name.
I'm just happy that anyone following this thread will no longer take anything you say seriously. What's next? "I know you are but what am I?" :)

What a mature responce. First you can't answer a question based on your claims and your new responce is " It's cool. nobody lies or misleads" and then you try to take a dig at what you preceive to be my musical tastes? What is this the 3rd grade? You really do give Airtran pilots a bad name.
I'm just happy that anyone following this thread will no longer take anything you say seriously. What's next? "I know you are but what am I?" :)

I'm not sure what a "responce" is but I digress.

In the spirit of making all AIRTRAN pilots look bad:
You need to get laid.

I hope you guys find this rehashing to be cathartic, but it doesn't do much for me . . . .

. . . . .at least, not as much as a single-malt Scotch and a good cigar does. ;)

In the spirit of making all AIRTRAN pilots look bad:
You need to get laid.[/QUOTE]

That is really the best you got? I can only shake my head. Anytime you would like to debate your claims with facts I will be here waiting. I'm sure many would still like to hear the facts behind your accusations. But as a betting man I will assume you have none since you still refuse to debate it. You only make childish remarks. So when ever you are ready we are waiting.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back