• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran management pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I must have come across a couple of the malcontents the other day in PHL. AT capt and fo waiting for their hotel van, as I walked within five feet of them I said hi guys hows it going, to which both of them turned their heads in the opposite direction and looked away without a word! WTF!

How would you feel if another pilot group stole 32% of your senority off baseless fears?

Last edited:
I must have come across a couple of the malcontents the other day in PHL. AT capt and fo waiting for their hotel van, as I walked within five feet of them I said hi guys hows it going, to which both of them turned their heads in the opposite direction and looked away without a word! WTF!

That's pretty rare. I don't do the PHL stand-up too much (flight is too long for my taste), but I'm in IAD occasionally where we share the hotel van with SWA crews, and none of the guys who I fly with have been rude. We just make sure that we avoid the SLI subject. :)

So are you saying with all the hype that airtran union and all their pilots were chanting about seniority is everything, when southwest first announced the merger that the first deal was a good seniority list? And I'm asking only about seniority because isn't that what was being negotiated? Not an economic package that you would have and will receive anyways once it's all done?

No, all I'm saying is ALL the pilots should have been asked if we wanted to vote on it.

No SWA pilot "stole" your seniority KG. It's time to move on, it's over now. When you hate you lose brother.

No, all I'm saying is ALL the pilots should have been asked if we wanted to vote on it.

Well they voted no. Your complaining now so you personally would have voted yes? You thought it was a good seniority list? Just trying to pick up what your putting down

Here is you chance to be polled on a public forum. What say you?

Last edited:
No SWA pilot "stole" your seniority KG. It's time to move on, it's over now. When you hate you lose brother.

Absolutely correct. The Airtan pilots voted it away.
Btw no one is hating. Im not. Just letting you know some are upset. Can you blame them?

There are still a lot of emotions that are left sort out over this whole deal, please no creative swearing, or hygene comments, as well as personal insults directed towards other members. Thank you.

Well they voted no. Your complaining now so you personally would have voted yes? You thought it was a good seniority list? Just trying to pick up what your putting down

Here is you chance to be polled on a public forum. What say you?

Where did I say I was complaining?
Frankly I don't know which way I would have voted, just would have liked to have had a vote instead of it being shot down by people with personal agendas.
Clear enough?

Where did I say I was complaining?
Frankly I don't know which way I would have voted, just would have liked to have had a vote instead of it being shot down by people with personal agendas.
Clear enough?

Actually No its not clear. First off you have not answered if you would have voted yes on the first senority list. Im sure you know what the list was and if you don't it was worse than what was voted in. Now your saying it was voted down by people with personal agendas? That is a bold statement. Since you know so much please share with the rest of us what was their personal agenda? All 7 had an agenda? Or is it possible that they thought it was a bad senority list ?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back