AirTran knocks Uppercrust and Chuckie's miniscule members in the dirt

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Boris Yelling said:
Every day is a confusing and embarrasing day for Ty's parents. They wonder what in the world went wrong and is there a doctor out there that can fix it.

Ty Guy like is like a freeking cool kat, like freeking cool like dat udder side of da pillow, bro. Hees just like feelin like all gggooooooooood bouts how da Tranny's been doin and like hopin like dat ole momentem will be like trickilin down somma dat love on are next contracts and stuff.

billjohnson321 said:
airtran is not a good place to work.

I guess you're glad you don't work there then.

Boris Yelling said:
-9Capt,

I know you are ty as another name. You always seem to pop up in threads that he has posted on. With that said, even a jackass like yourself should know you should never put down anybody else as long as you are flying airplanes around with Elton John on the side of them. I'd take Irvin any day.

Elton John was last year you idiot. How about coming up with some fresh material.

I read these threads and can't help but think to myself: Why exactly is it that AirTran doesn't hire corporate guys again?

Hey man.. kids shouldnt smoke dope dude.

Boris Yelling said:
-9Capt,

even a jackass like yourself should know you should never put down anybody else as long as you are flying airplanes around with Elton John on the side of them. I'd take Irvin any day.

WTF dude? Sounds like schools out for summer.

I've never said a thing to you, ever. What's with all the hostility? Did mommy not pay enough attention to you?

Do I hear you correctly? I'm supposed to quit my 160K/yr job because of a paint scheme? God dam, you are fcuking stupid.

Just so we're clear, I'd fly around in an airplane with your mom's fat ass painted on the side for all I care.

Last edited:
-9Capt said:
Just so we're clear, I'd fly around in an airplane with your mom's fat ass painted on the side for all I care.

I'm not sure the 71 is big enough, might have to go over and fly Ty's airplane for that.

-9Capt said:
WTF dude? Sounds like schools out for summer.
Aah, the joys of dealing with a POS like einstein/chuck/boris!

I've never said a thing to you, ever. What's with all the hostility? Did mommy not pay enough attention to you?
You're making the assumption this little prick even has a mommy!

Do I hear you correctly? I'm supposed to quit my 160K/yr job because of a paint scheme? God dam, you are fcuking stupid.
Don't worry, the girls club in MKE writes that einstein/boris has a picture of michael jackson tattoed on his a$$!

Again, you're assuming this prick even has a mom! And if she (boris) did Just go here---->http://www.milwaukeezoo.org/
I'm sure you'll find it!

Latest resources

Back