Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
-9Capt said:
Uppercrust,

It's nice to see you used a picture of your Dad for your avitar, with fathers day being this weekend and all.

I take that as a compliment, even though most wouldn't. Irvin (88) was a great teammate. He just has a few issues with strippers and other stuff. I'm suprised you guys don't have his mug on your planes. :laugh: I'd be his teammate any day.

Jealousy is a terrible emotion....And not hard to spot a mile away.

(Jealousy of Airtran's success)

Boris Yelling said:
Ty,

Congrats on winning the "IDIOT OF THE YEAR" award. I guess your mother was slapped by the doctor when you popped out also. I hate to burst your bubble but, just about every airline out there with the exception of the majors sucking off of the American people and killing their employee's pension in Chapter 11 is projected to make money and yes, most are hiring now. That's right. There are those out there other than Airtran. So you have hired since 9/11. BIG DEAL. My airline along with numerous others are hiring right now also. So if you want to crow, go do it in your own basement while you are playing with your Iguana. After all, you need all the friends you can get.

A moron nominating someone for "idiot of the year award!" You gotta love it.
If nothing else, this little prick is predictable! He just can't keep shut. Tells all einstein with all of your wisdom. If all you say is true, what airline is it that you work for? And hiring of flight attendants doesn't count!
And, at least Ty has a basement to go into. You're just jealous that your trailer doesn't support anything like it!

By the way, why don't you guys talk to your director of Human Resouces and find out if they can find some gate agents in Atlanta that are not fresh out of the ghetto and angry at every person they come in contact with. I guess that is what you get when you are a LCC. You can't afford to hire anyone with more than a G.E.D.
Hey chuckie, einstein, why all the hatred? Sorry you didn't get hired, but I'm glad to see the screening process works. Go back to high school, get some education, move out of the trailer park in Wisconsin, and re apply!
Again, tell us all, what airline is it that you fly for?

Boring yellin said:
-9Capt,

I know you are ty as another name. You always seem to pop up in threads that he has posted on. With that said, even a jackass like yourself should know you should never put down anybody else as long as you are flying airplanes around with Elton John on the side of them. I'd take Irvin any day.
Come on doosh bag! Just because you post under 4 different names including limp lizard, this one, texas crotch rot and a few others, doesn't mean everyone is doing it.
Get a life you little loser and dissapear once and for all!

Uppercrust your too much of a ************************* fag$$t to play ball so how could you be anyone's teammate.

Boris Yelling said:
I suggest anger management. It might help you overcome your feelings of intense hatered and envy. In other words, PISS OFF.

I've already pissed on you einstein. Maybe when you grow into something bigger than x-small, you'll be taken seriously, until then STFU!

-9Capt said:
Uppercrust,

It's nice to see you used a picture of your Dad for your avitar, with fathers day being this weekend and all.

It must be a confusing and embarrasing day at Ty's house.

Boris Yelling said:
I suggest anger management. It might help you overcome your feelings of intense hatered and envy. In other words, PISS OFF.

Um, judging by your posts, you might want to take your own advice on that one!

bestpilot said:
Awww yyeaaahh, dat Spellin stuff iz freeking hard too doo!
Watch it best, you're about to be accused of being Ty Webb by that POS einstein, er, boris yelling/limp lizard/texas crotch rot!

Latest resources

Back