Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Boris Yelling said:
Ty,

So you have hired since 9/11. BIG DEAL. My airline along with numerous others are hiring right now also.

Your commuter doesn't count . . . . and neither do you, Chuckie.

By the way, why don't you guys talk to your director of Human Resouces and find out if they can find some gate agents in Atlanta that are not fresh out of the ghetto and angry at every person they come in contact with

Who are you trying to kid, Chuckie? When our people in ATL get fired, they go over to D Concourse and start working for yours. . . . or, to be more exact, for the company that also happens to own your dinky little operation.

frog_flyer said:
grow up children

Great advice, coming from the Consummate Aviator who recently posted these gems:

wellp, took my private ride this morning and passed it!!! wahooo!!!!

took it with 46.1 hours. heres the full write up!
! woke up at around 630, showered, had a good breakfast and was up at arlington at 7:40. Got the wx on the way there and the previous nights' outlook was purdy accurate! I WAS PETRIFIED about the oral. I WAS SO SCARED.

and this:

was that before, after, or during your squeezin one out?

With your wealth of aviation industry experience, it makes perfect sense why you are posting in a thread in the "Majors" forum . . . Maybe you should just enjoy a nice warm cup of STFU until you have something meaningful to add to the conversation, oh exalted friggin PPL. :rolleyes:

P.S. Most of the people in this thread have more time in the forward lav than you have in airplanes total . . . . but congratulations on your accomplishments to date . . . Be careful if Uppercrust offers to give you some "free stick time'. :laugh:

Last edited:
my experience in aviation is irrelevant. People on this forum, and you in particular, need to grow up and quit bickering.

"Maybe you should just enjoy a nice warm cup of STFU until you have something meaningful to add to the conversation"

when was the last time you added something meaningful? all you do is cry.
get a life, oh exalted ATP

\/ I'll take it.

Last edited:
frog_flyer said:
my experience in aviation is irrelevant.

No, YOU are irrelevant. You have no industry experience or knowlege. The appropriate place for you, junior, is over in the General forum . . . or the Non-Aviation forum.

when was the last time you added something meaningful? all you do is cry.
get a life, oh exalted ATP

Ha, Ha! Actually, I am quite satisfied, thank you. I have also helped dozens, if not hundreds of people on this board in the past 8 years . . . much of it through P.M.'s. But thanks for playing. Now, back to the General forum, with you, greenhorn.:cool:

:D
Ty Webb said:
Ha, Ha! Actually, I am quite satisfied, thank you. I have also helped dozens, if not hundreds of people on this board in the past 8 years . . . much of it through P.M.'s. But thanks for playing. Now, back to the General forum, with you, greenhorn.:cool:

A lot of that help has also been given behind the dumpsters at truck stops too. :D

You guys ever tried fishing ?.. good for the soul. I thought I'd catch up on the 'flight info swill' .... what a mess yall.

I'm out.. peace. Going back to the river fishing...

Ty Webb said:
Great advice, coming from the Consummate Aviator who recently posted these gems:

and this:

With your wealth of aviation industry experience, it makes perfect sense why you are posting in a thread in the "Majors" forum . . . Maybe you should just enjoy a nice warm cup of STFU until you have something meaningful to add to the conversation, oh exalted friggin PPL. :rolleyes:

P.S. Most of the people in this thread have more time in the forward lav than you have in airplanes total . . . . but congratulations on your accomplishments to date . . . Be careful if Uppercrust offers to give you some "free stick time'. :laugh:

That was funny.

Latest resources

Back