AirTran is coming to Seattle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
-9Capt said:
Please excuse my ignorance, but what does ....... mean?

Had a long, "nice" note for Chuck, submitted it, and immediately decided to delete it. In order to edit, have to leave 5 characters, that's what "....." is.

-9Capt said:
Please excuse my ignorance, but what does ....... mean?

I believe you need to have atleast 5 characters to have the forum accept the post. So if you go back and want to delete your post, you have to replace it with 5 characters instead.

-9Capt said:
Yet another reason not to bid over. That thing holds way too much gas.

Mamma always said "the only time you can have too much gas is when you are on FIRE"

Please, Please bid over. If not for yourself, do it for me and the rest of the poor saps at the bottom of the Captain's senority list.

Just another lemming.......

SEA is one of my favorite cities. I'm not sure how long your layovers will be but you won't get bored there. The bus system is pretty decent and the website for public transit allows you to plug in where you want to go and when and then it spits out how to get there. You fly right over the Boeing Museum of Flight on the approach to 16R or 16L. When I'm in Seattle I'll usually head to the waterfront downtown.

Yes, Seattle definitely rocks. Curious that they're making this a seasonal route. Seems like there's enough biz travel to support at least two 737 flights per day year-round. They've got Microsoft, Amazon, Starbucks, Boeing, Weyerhauser, US HQ for T-Mobile and a bunch of other big-time businesses there. They've also got like six major military installations. I don't see this staying seasonal for long.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back