• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran is coming to Seattle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey upper your mom is next, as soon as she gets done with the donkey.

fletch717 said:
Actually I'm flying around the bedroom with your mom chuck, Hey anyone know how I have to bang this beast. I go through the fat rolls until I smell dodo, then go back two rolls. Wait I just found a PB&J sandwich in one roll. I'm hungry, gotta go see you later chuckie.

Dude, your killing me. Funny stuff...

Seattle is cool with me. I got homies and peeps I need to chill with out there so giddy up.

Hey lets give uppercrust a break..I think I met him the other day as he was getting off the airplane. What a cute five year old, only thing is, and I'm assuming this is where he gets his screen name from, he had this crust of snot on his upper lip.

How'd I do?

RV

twepilot said:
Hey lets give uppercrust a break..I think I met him the other day as he was getting off the airplane. What a cute five year old, only thing is, and I'm assuming this is where he gets his screen name from, he had this crust of snot on his upper lip.

How'd I do?

rV

Not bad, but that crust on upper's lip. Well let's just say that it was'nt snot.

Chuck, you need a life! Anyone that thrives on waiting for any thread to be started about an airline, only to make smart-a$$, lame comments about it, and their pilots is a tool. Either you're a 12 year old using Daddy's computer or a MAJOR TOOL! If it's the latter, try saying something constructive on this forum, PR!cK!

BSkin said:
Chuck, you need a life! Anyone that thrives on waiting for any thread to be started about an airline, only to make smart-a$$, lame comments about it, and their pilots is a tool. Either you're a 12 year old using Daddy's computer or a MAJOR TOOL! If it's the latter, try saying something constructive on this forum, PR!cK!

Here's something "constuctive". Your a jackass. You want to kick someones butt? Kick your own fat a$$.

Chuck Yogourt said:
Here's something "constuctive". Your a jackass. You want to kick someones butt? Kick your own fat a$$.

So like Im loggin off dat ole flightinfo and I see dat ole Silly Rabbit gone and posted again, so I think, aawww yeah, Ill go and see what dat Yougort dude gots to say. Maybe he'll be like contributin somethin good.

Ole Chuckie gonna be da pot callin da kettle black, cause dude, all you be doin is like being the anti-love.

So, ole Chuckie, how bouts I be like givvin you an opportooonity (dats ebonic for opportunity) to like express yerself.

You think Midwest gonna be "Midwest" like 5-10 years from now?

Do you ever think you'll ever be like makin any positive and good kharma sharin comments on ole flightinfo?

What do you be thinkin dem load factor stuff gonna be like fer da Tranny on that ole SEA-ATL?

Now donts be tellin me you dont be carin about what da Tranny's doin, cause all da peeps know dat it be your like numero uno thing dat you pay attention to on flightinfo.

Duuude, I know you gots insight and stuff dat be goin beyond like callin all da peeps "a$$", but you gots to get away from dat bitter beeer, and like tell us what you thinkin.

Duuuude, you be sayin dat you been in this airline bizznizz (dats ebonics for business) for like decades, bro, so get out that ole Trix Yougourt crystal ball, and tell us what you be thinkin about the future of Da Trannies, and The Deltas and the NWAs and SWAs, and any udders you gots an opinion abouts.

This is your chance to like be sheddin dat ole image as some bitter ole dude dat just sits back and like be rainin on all da stuff dat anyone else says. Pleeeeeze, ole Chuckie, stop being da dark cloud, and share some love with us, pleeeeze?

Here's an idea for all the airtran guys... Quit arguing with Chuck! Our pilot group is much more professional than that. Ty, you and the other guys make us look like jack a$$'s,by all your dumb comments and high school remarks. Chuck gets off on it and he doesn't care. Quit lowering yourselves to his level, and he will shut up. Quit making the rest of the great pilot group that we have at airtran look like idiots.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back