• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran is coming to Seattle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
uhhhh, like nevermind, cause like ole Chuckie done gone and got himself banned.

So I'll like answer them questions I like posed for him.

I think dat SEA-ATL will be good, if we get out there and do some advertisin, and start with some good intro fares.

I dont be seein ole Alaska really worryin about da Tranny invading. I do see ole Alaska lookin at da Tranny and thinkin dat maybe they should like buy little ole AirTran and like reaaaalllly get to be one a da big dogs in the east!

I don't know ifn da Midwest can be like survivin on there own, which I dont be likin to say cause the dudes I know from there are really nice, but then again, so are them ATA dudes and so were them Indy dudes.

Going to SEA is a good move for da Tranny, and if it works, we can always announce dat we're extending dat service to year-round, but if it doesn't then we jus go back to da drawing board and go to like cities dat are serious about showin da love to da Tranny.

Peace and great freaking kharma to all!!!!

gt1900: word.

Good for Airtran. If Alaska managment is too stupid to do it why not take advantage of them.

fletch717 said:
Hey upper your mom is next, as soon as she gets done with the donkey.

Well, my mom is 65 but hey if that flips your trade than have at it!!!

By the way, how does it feel to be raising my kids???? Ha!!

Uppercrust said:
Well, my mom is 65 but hey if that flips your trade than have at it!!!

By the way, how does it feel to be raising my kids???? Ha!!

"Raising" your kids? is that what you call it? Then it feels great to "raise" your kids. By the way I'll be "raising" your daughter from behind tonight!

fletch717 said:
"Raising" your kids? is that what you call it? Then it feels great to "raise" your kids. By the way I'll be "raising" your daughter from behind tonight!

What ever you do at your home is fine with me. Hope your wife doesn't walk in the door!!

gt1900 said:
Here's an idea for all the airtran guys... Quit arguing with Chuck! Our pilot group is much more professional than that. Ty, you and the other guys make us look like jack a$$'s,by all your dumb comments and high school remarks. Chuck gets off on it and he doesn't care. Quit lowering yourselves to his level, and he will shut up. Quit making the rest of the great pilot group that we have at airtran look like idiots.

God, is that you? No? Oh, just a voice of reason. Nice.

gt1900 said:
Here's an idea for all the airtran guys... Quit arguing with Chuck! Our pilot group is much more professional than that. Ty, you and the other guys make us look like jack a$$'s,by all your dumb comments and high school remarks. Chuck gets off on it and he doesn't care. Quit lowering yourselves to his level, and he will shut up. Quit making the rest of the great pilot group that we have at airtran look like idiots.

Chuck who?

Ferlo... It has nothing to do with Alaska management being stupid. As a mater of fact, you can buy a ticket on alaska from seattle to Atlanta, its just operated by Delta. Most of the Sea-Atl flights on delta also have an Alaska Air flight number!!.............. Oh ya, Fletch... Ignore uppercrust as well, you won't get anywhere with him! Stand up and be the bigger man!!

Last edited:
Uppercrust said:
What ever you do at your home is fine with me. Hope your wife doesn't walk in the door!!

Don't worry Uppercrust. I'm sure since Fletch is a fan of Broke Back Mountain it's not his wife he has to worry about.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back