AirTran interviews?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bosley said:
9 posts and this ****************************** bag has trashed Air Tran in 8 of them and JB in 1. Well Einstein, you coward, I'm glad to see you can still call names and run and hide behind your daddy's computer. How's the flight attendant thing working out for you, chicken sh*t!

It's better than your wife. Man you married ugly. By the way tough guy, I'm not Clyd frog but I do think you are Ty Webb.

dtfl said:
Thanks. Appreciate it. I wonder why we furloughees have a harder time. Do you think the company thinks we might go back? why? A long term job is the better bet! I'll keep plugging away and updating my app, but I don't know any Delta pilots on property.

As a furloughee, do you still access to your ALPA/DALPA message boards? If so, I've been told there's some info circulating about it, although right now might not be a good time for such inquiry, ya know? Most of the ones here are Delta's PRP's (?) but one or two were not. I've had one of the Lear70's aforementioned classmates (from Delta) on my jumpseat doing an observation ride. He, too, found out about it from within Delta. Beyond that, I don't know & would only speculate. BTW, I don't think that furloughees have a harder time. Many-many furloughed United, US Air, & AA/TWA people around here.

It doesn't take an "Einstein" to realize you guys work for a rag tag outfit.

How are the concessions, err, I mean negotiations, working out for you?

Bosley said:
9 posts and this ****************************** bag has trashed Air Tran in 8 of them and JB in 1. Well Einstein, you coward, I'm glad to see you can still call names and run and hide behind your daddy's computer. How's the flight attendant thing working out for you, chicken sh*t!

It appears as if Clyde Frog / Einstein & his other banned predecessors are either the same person or the same persona (w/ exact same written decorum & writing style). I remember Chuck Yogurt bragging about being in the same crashpad & sharing the FI screenname w/others. The Midex dudes are too classy for anonymous potshots, which narrows him down to Skyway (nothing offensive implied). Effective immediately, I'll start contesting every Skyway applicant on the upcoming interview list till his initials become known. Sorry [Skyway] guys, looking over his history here, I would really hate to have him slip through the crack & get a class date with Airtran when there are others who will better benefit from working at this rag tag outfit.

Last edited:
crosscut said:
It appears as if Clyde Frog / Einstein & his other banned predecessors are either the same person or the same persona (w/ exact same written decorum & writing style). I remember Chuck Yogurt bragging about being in the same crashpad & sharing the FI screenname w/others. The Midex dudes are too classy for anonymous potshots, which narrows him down to Skyway (nothing offensive implied). Effective immediately, I'll start contesting every Skyway applicant on the upcoming interview list till his initials become known. Sorry [Skyway] guys, looking over his history here, I would really hate to have him slip through the crack & get a class date with Airtran when there are others who will better benefit from working at this rag tag outfit.

Nothing against you Crosscut but if you and the others don't like what we post, put us on your ignore list. It's better than acting like Ty or whatever else he calls himself, Bosly and 737 pile it and doing nothing but whinning about what myself or anyone else post. For the record, please show me where I have trashed your company in the last 2 months. Also, I don't work for Skyway.

Einstein said:
Nothing against you Crosscut but if you and the others don't like what we post, put us on your ignore list. It's better than acting like Ty or whatever else he calls himself, Bosly and 737 pile it and doing nothing but whinning about what myself or anyone else post. For the record, please show me where I have trashed your company in the last 2 months. Also, I don't work for Skyway.

Having my company unconstructively trashed by a few disgruntled would-be employees doesn't upset or, even, concern me. In fact, some of the exchanges are truly comical because you guys have a way of getting under some of my coworkers' thin skin. I just would like to avoid having the wrong person with so much venom get hired at Airtran. We have over 200 ground school slots to fill for the year 2006 hence trying to reduce the chance for a mistake, that's all. Regrettably, it might be at the expense of turning away the quality BE-1900 sticks. You might not be direct with your aggravation but even the moderator has (on more than one occasion) noted it. Grow up, man.

crosscut said:
Having my company unconstructively trashed by a few disgruntled would-be employees doesn't upset or, even, concern me. In fact, some of the exchanges are truly comical because you guys have a way of getting under some of my coworkers' thin skin. I just would like to avoid having the wrong person with so much venom get hired at Airtran. We have over 200 ground school slots to fill for the year 2006 hence trying to reduce the chance for a mistake, that's all. Regrettably, it might be at the expense of turning away the quality BE-1900 sticks. You might not be direct with your aggravation but even the moderator has (on more than one occasion) noted it. Grow up, man.

No one is trashing your company, just a certain number of dumbass individuals who work for your company. And for the record, I don't know of any pilot who is trying to go to work for your company. So if I were you, I wouldn't really be worried about that. Have a nice day, and ah also, GROW UP MAN.

Einstein said:
No one is trashing your company, just a certain number of dumbass individuals who work for your company. And for the record, I don't know of any pilot who is trying to go to work for your company. So if I were you, I wouldn't really be worried about that. Have a nice day, and ah also, GROW UP MAN.

Don't you just love when a POS tells someone else to grow up. This coward has almost 90 posts and 80 of them are slams at Air Tran. Get over it loser, you didn't get hired. Resubmit, and maybe, probably not, you'll get hired. How's your job flying the 1900?? Being a flight attendant on that must be real tough.

“Thanks. Appreciate it. I wonder why we furloughees have a harder time. Do you think the company thinks we might go back? why? A long term job is the better bet! I'll keep plugging away and updating my app, but I don't know any Delta pilots on property.”

I think most HR departments view furloughed pilots with a degree of suspicion because they always fear the “investment” in you might be “wasted” should you decide to go back to your previous airline; but I don’t think it’s a show stopper and I don’t think being furloughed is that big of a deal at AirTran - I’ve ran into several AA, NWA and also Delta furloughees. Of course, TWA, USAir, ATA etc. guys don’t count, there’re quite a few of them here.

Dtfl

– if you’re serious about AirTran, I’d encourage you to see Stephanie at the next ATL Airinc job fair (no, I do not get any kickbacks from Kit Darby :)) Stephanie is very friendly and a true people’s person; she’ll give you all the time you might need to show her who you are; basically all you have to do is “sell yourself.” (I know »»» easier said than done!)

The Delta guys we recently hired (2 were check airmen in their mid-fifties, took early retirement) all showed up and spoke to Stephanie at the DCA job fair some 8 months ago. I think at least three were hired, very nice guys and down to earth; one of them said he was offered a pilot management position with UPS but picked us because he didn’t want to move from ATL (personally I’m not a big fan of ATL but that’s just me - also, obviously he’d be making way more money at UPS because I think they hire pilot managers directly to the left seat)

Anyway, hope things work out for the very best for all of you Delta-guys, and I sincerely mean it!, but if you wish to apply with AirTran, I think you should consider the job fair. Wish you the best of luck!

av80r

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back