• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NEDude said:
Anyone willing to share the secret code for getting an interview
?
Try hanging out at some of the local gay bars in Atlanta. You'll probably run into Webb and Fletch717. I'm sure they can hook you up!!:laugh:
I have done the AirInc thing, got two captain walk-ins, and regularly updated. Still nothing.

Last person I know to get hired there had no walk-ins and didn't update his stuff for nearly seven months when he got the call. His total time and PIC time were within 150 hours of my times
This should tell you something about the companies hiring practices but also about the company in general. Sounds disorganized at best.
This will piss you off but here goes, a buddy of mine interviewed there a little over a year ago and only 4 people out of 10 showed for the interview. Doesn't seem like they have a clue who to call. Again, the interview process there seems a bit wacked. I can imagine your frustation at hearing this but you should. Move on to a real company like SWA or FedEX. If they can't see your quals then go to where you are appreciated!!

Uppercrust said:
This will piss you off but here goes, a buddy of mine interviewed there a little over a year ago and only 4 people out of 10 showed for the interview. Doesn't seem like they have a clue who to call. Again, the interview process there seems a bit wacked.

Dude, put the bong down. First of all they never tell anyone how many people they call in for interviews on a single day, and its almost never the same amount. How does "your buddy" know they called in 10 people but only 4 showed. You are so full of s*&t. Did they make an announcement? Between you and your alter egos Einstein/Lawman/Chuck Yogurt you probably have 900 posts of which 880 bash Airtran. Get a life.

The line for interwiews at Airtran is long and distinguished and they have never had trouble filling them. I cant believe I just responded to you. I promised myself I would never do that.

The line for interwiews at Airtran is long and distinguished and they have never had trouble filling them. I cant believe I just responded to you. I promised myself I would never do that.[/quote]

Long and distinguished? Fine individiuals like Ty Webb and Bosley(I'm gonna kick your a$$)? Yep, where do I get an application.

Last edited:
Airtran717 said:
Dude, put the bong down. First of all they never tell anyone how many people they call in for interviews on a single day, and its almost never the same amount. How does "your buddy" know they called in 10 people but only 4 showed. You are so full of s*&t. Did they make an announcement? Between you and your alter egos Einstein/Lawman/Chuck Yogurt you probably have 900 posts of which 880 bash Airtran. Get a life.

The line for interwiews at Airtran is long and distinguished and they have never had trouble filling them. I cant believe I just responded to you. I promised myself I would never do that.

actually he overheard them say that. I am not trying to flame on this, seriously! He did get hired though and went to another carier. That is his business though. I'm just the messenger on this one. By the way the guy asking this question really wants to come work for you guys, has updated, and gone the extra mile, only to see his buddy who hasn't updated or gone that mile get a call. I'd be pissed if I were him and as the great baseball player John Kruk said "I'm taking my ball elsewhere":p

Uppercrust said:
actually he overheard them say that. I am not trying to flame on this, seriously! He did get hired though and went to another carier. That is his business though. I'm just the messenger on this one. By the way the guy asking this question really wants to come work for you guys, has updated, and gone the extra mile, only to see his buddy who hasn't updated or gone that mile get a call. I'd be pissed if I were him and as the great baseball player John Kruk said "I'm taking my ball elsewhere":p

My inside sources at Airtran talk about their "spineless inhouse union" and how they are bracing for major pay cuts. I guess Fork Lift Joe is gonna make a stand and Ty will be left playing with his Iguana.

So did you have any trouble linking to the app?

Phaedrus said:
So did you have any trouble linking to the app?

Nah. Decided I wanted to work for a company with a solid reputation. I had a problem with Ty Webb being named employee of the year at McDonalds. I thought he was a pilot with Airtran.

My inside sources at Airtran talk about their "spineless inhouse union" and how they are bracing for major pay cuts.

It's not the union, there is no one I'd rather have negotiating for me than our current negotiating commitee. Now, the pilot group, that's a different story. Our idea of a protest is turning off the logo light!!! WTF? Personally, I'd vote to shut this place down before I'd take a concession in this environment

liberated

Boy do I feel liberated on the forum!! I've just added Upper crust, clive and einstein to my ignore list and it is so nice to read these threads without all the "smut" put out by these (or this) person(s). The only thing I think we should all do is not quote them anymore. Let's just make references to what we think they mean and then they'll be totally off the threads of those airlines that they are so jealous of. How does it make you all feel now? You can read all of our posts, but most people aren't even seeing what you are writing about.

Have fun talking to yourselves einupperfrog!! (german for male organ up their posterior end)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back