• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran interviews?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone willing to share the secret code for getting an interview?

I have done the AirInc thing, got two captain walk-ins, and regularly updated. Still nothing.

Last person I know to get hired there had no walk-ins and didn't update his stuff for nearly seven months when he got the call. His total time and PIC time were within 150 hours of my times. We were both in the training department at our old company, and we even got out 737 type ratings at the same place.

Just a lottery I guess.

Still holding out hope though.

crosscut said:
It appears as if Clyde Frog / Einstein & his other banned predecessors are either the same person or the same persona (w/ exact same written decorum & writing style). I remember Chuck Yogurt bragging about being in the same crashpad & sharing the FI screenname w/others. The Midex dudes are too classy for anonymous potshots, which narrows him down to Skyway (nothing offensive implied). Effective immediately, I'll start contesting every Skyway applicant on the upcoming interview list till his initials become known. Sorry [Skyway] guys, looking over his history here, I would really hate to have him slip through the crack & get a class date with Airtran when there are others who will better benefit from working at this rag tag outfit.

Why bother, just put her on the ignore list. She'll go away eventually or end up in the same category as her other screen names like chuck/lawman/sky fly.....The list goes on. Its kind of comical seeing that she posts but not having to read the bile. Can you imagine how her family must feel about her if she has that much hatred?? You almost have to feel sorry for her.....NOT!

No matter how young you may be, ignorance is no excuse for being a racist. Think before you submit, or find yourself punished by the Administrator.

Clyde Frog said:
AirTrash flight attendants hot? Maybe if you go for the Queen Latifa look.

stratocoaster said:
No matter how young you may be, ignorance is no excuse for being a racist. Think before you submit, or find yourself punished by the Administrator.

I'm no fan of the frog, but get a grip, clown. Not everything that refers to a person who is black is racist. Ever hear of the story, "The Boy who cried Wolf?". . . . . . well, I'll give you a hint, it wasn't racist either, and there is a lesson in there that you obviously need to learn.

NEDude said:
Anyone willing to share the secret code for getting an interview?

Cross a picket line wearing knee pads.

Ty Webb said:
I'm no fan of the frog, but get a grip, clown. Not everything that refers to a person who is black is racist. Ever hear of the story, "The Boy who cried Wolf?". . . . . . well, I'll give you a hint, it wasn't racist either, and there is a lesson in there that you obviously need to learn.

Here's Ty boy giving a lecture on racism. I wonder if he ever thinks about that when he posts as Best Pilot and spouts his ebonics. Ty boy, you are just a fart in the wind.

Einstein said:
Here's Ty boy giving a lecture on racism. I wonder if he ever thinks about that when he posts as Best Pilot and spouts his ebonics. Ty boy, you are just a fart in the wind.

Sorry, Einstein/Snake/ChuckYogurt/Lawman . . . I only have one screen name. I have a life, and a family, and a job. Apparently, this board is all you have. Enjoy.

Ty Webb said:
Sorry, Einstein/Snake/ChuckYogurt/Lawman . . . I only have one screen name. I have a life, and a family, and a job. Apparently, this board is all you have. Enjoy.

O.K. Best Pilot, Bosley or whatever a loser like yourself says you are.

Einstein said:

Dude! I aints eeeeeeven beeleeeving dat you be sayin Im like hatin any body. Dude, for you like usin dat ole Einstein name and stuff, you aint so bright if you be thinkin dat Im like a racist, cause dude, I got nuttin but luvvin fer ALLLLL da Peeeps!!

Espechlee luvvin da Trannies!!

AWWWWWW YYYEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Nitey Nite!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back